What's new

i dont understand how i did so badly

i was playing someone and we were pretty even on scores

next time i fought the same player and lost like 7-1

i dont know what i did wrong that made me lose so badly

dreemernj

Ambassador
Maybe the first set of matches your opponent was getting lagged and couldn't play well because of it and the second you were playing them in more even conditions?

I'm guessing they were just being nice and not trying all that hard. A lot of people tend to play to thier competition in casuals.

I dont know what i did wrong that made me lose so badly
I played you a little while ago. You either lost because the guy figured you out and were getting predicatable since you play with just smoke and sektor, or he didnt pay attention to you until you evened with him.

i dont know what i did wrong that made me lose so badly
If I saw some video maybe I could help. Maybe he let a friend play or something in his place.

I played you a little while ago. You either lost because the guy figured you out and were getting predicatable since you play with just smoke and sektor, or he didnt pay attention to you until you evened with him.
i say that is way you lost

wow, when home_boy posts it's just a big big big big big big big waste of a page

anyway

I think maybe you're trying to hard man

I just got my ass handed to me in my league matches, basically because I was focusing too hard, trying too hard to win

Relax, let the moves come to you man, that's when I do some of my most amazing combos.

wow, when home_boy posts it's just a big big big big big big big waste of a page

anyway

I think maybe you're trying to hard man

I just got my ass handed to me in my league matches, basically because I was focusing too hard, trying too hard to win

Relax, let the moves come to you man, that's when I do some of my most amazing combos.
I cannot play when I try my hardest either cause then I get frustrated, I play best when I just do my normal thing but without the whole fucking around with combos that me and game over so love to do

ps heres an ermac one we got messing around tks, aa ducking LP, regular aaLP, green fireball it's freeking leet as hell

but still i continue with the same strategy as some players fall for it everytime

Near

Noob
i agree with argeezy, in response to this, i think u should do what my brother told me. Just take it slow and try to completely master one character before you try to moving to anyone else, that way you can have a better understanding of how everyone specifically moves