What's new

"I demand a thread be made"

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
And then in the Grand Final, Max convincingly swept GA under the rug 3-1 for the reset an he never saw the light of day again.

:p

But really, good stuff to Saucy.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I gotta give props to ANYONE who can make an even match of Bane vs Green Arrow. Saucy Jack makes Green Arrow put in the work and deserves a shoutout for how hard he fought that.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Also shoutouts to Grand Finals. That Nightwing hype was incredible. If you didn't see Grand Finals WATCH IT. It paralleled this Arrow match on the tying match heavily.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
lmfao, i watched the first match and watched max jump around and jump into Arrows.

Someone def didn't know a match

I don't need to watch the rest.

BiPolar would whip the shit outta Saucys Arrow. I'm sorry, Im a fan of Saucy and Max, but that was random as hell from max.

Obviously he adjusts if he beat him 3-1 later on.

.................why would Bane ever jump in that match lol.

lmfao, i watched the first match and watched max jump around and jump into Arrows.

Someone def didn't know a match

I don't need to watch the rest.

BiPolar would whip the shit outta Saucys Arrow. I'm sorry, Im a fan of Saucy and Max, but that was random as hell from max.

Obviously he adjusts if he beat him 3-1 later on.

.................why would Bane ever jump in that match lol.
It doesn't matter if you know or don't know a MU as bane. He never has to think in any MU. Venom weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Any character that threatens to stick something sharp up someone's arse in the name of enjoying themselves gets a thumbs up from me.although having a blonde goatee gets a thumbs down,so green arrow is midtier.
Use "The Arrow" Kostume!

7L

Heads up!
I told 7L that but he doesn't believe me! If it wasn't for Scoot Magee, Jimmy Potato, and my training partner I would still be an aggressive Arrow.
Oh I have new use for useless green arrows ;) Final round...just wait.

Superman 2.0, Sorry NRS

The best thing is that nobody is going to see this :D

Edit: That match was great. Shoutouts to Saucy, idk how I missed this thread. But I was very impressed. If he would have used the laser on Fortress I would have given even more props

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Oh I have new use for useless green arrows ;) Final round...just wait.

Superman 2.0, Sorry NRS

The best thing is that nobody is going to see this :D

Edit: That match was great. Shoutouts to Saucy, idk how I missed this thread. But I was very impressed. If he would have used the laser on Fortress I would have given even more props
Yeah.. Regular Arrows kan be pretty good but don't know what you mean by "Superman 2.0"

Good Luck at Final Round!

7L

Heads up!
Yeah.. Regular Arrows kan be pretty good but don't know what you mean by "Superman 2.0"

Good Luck at Final Round!
You'll see. This is fun. I feel like I have f23 breath. The corner is their destination and now I can take them there

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
You'll see. This is fun. I feel like I have f23 breath. The corner is their destination and now I can take them there
Interesting.. I'm skeptical of it being klose to the level of F23~Breath. But I do look forward to it.

I have some stuff that I held onto for months now and I do kinda feel bad for it but people I've talked to looked like they felt indifferent about it so I just said whatever and thought I'd probably keep it for SCR.

7L

Heads up!
This involve MB stinger?
Nope, requires no meter. Nothing at all. You just have to know what they do and react accordingly. Nobody is safe, only parry characters.

@Lilith I'll show you at FR :)

It's amazing seeing people push block little arrow because they get overwhelmed.