What's new

I am Your Fears Personified- Scarecrow Combo Thread

A different take on Scarecrow's ender choices. Pointed out to me by a Subscriber Comment you can land a F13 after a B3 -> J3 in the combo.

A variation of an earlier combo I posted. This one requires no meter but can still cash out damage with a background bounce & traumatize totaling just over half the opponent's life.

@BxA Ragnarök hoping you can help me on scarecrow's bnb a bit.

Starter, death spin MB (3 spins), j3, 22, cmd grab.

On occasion, the cmd grab wiffs at the end and I'm really not sure why. Only about 25% of the time, but enough to where I just use 11 cmd grab instead.

GJX7

Your Mediocrity Is Killing Me
1 bar corner:

J2 ~ 123 xx DB2(mb) ~ F3 ~ 2 ~ 2 ~ 2 ~ 123 xx DBF3
(438 dmg on Superman)

Does anyone else use B22~Bounce Cancel F3? I've used it a few times to close out games with a b3 into transition followup. So far it's proven effective, especially as the rest of B22 is pokable.

foxof42

Thanksgiving corner game, going ham and stuffing
Does anyone else use B22~Bounce Cancel F3? I've used it a few times to close out games with a b3 into transition followup. So far it's proven effective, especially as the rest of B22 is pokable.
I've only used that mixup once when I knew the opponent didn't know the matchup and was getting hit by the lows left and right. I'd be hesitant to use it competitively. I really wish his F3 was safer with a bar or as a bounce cancel. Spending two bars to be punished is a downer.