What's new

I am really looking to connect with the kommunity this time around

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I have no idea where this thread belongs so I apologize if it is in the wrong place

Anyway I have been a member here since the lead up to MKX. I used to pop in maybe ask some questions here and there, or s*** post for laughs but I have never really played with anybody here before. Even though I am a hardcore MK fan I have always felt like an outsider looking in when it comes the NRS community.

With SFV somebody reached out to me and I met some really cool people, some that have become really good friends of mine. This time I am reaching out to you guys. I guess to keep a long story somewhat short I want to really get involved with the MK community with this game. I want to play with people, lab, grind, and just have fun in general trying to level up and have a good time

If any of you guys are on PS4 and are interested in playing some games, labbing stuff, and just trying to become better players and having a good time while doing so @me with your PSN and ill shoot you a friend request. I am NOT high level player, but I am always striving to improve, learn and just be the best player I can be while having fun in the process.

So yeah, I am looking forward to playing/talking with some of you guys once we finally get the game. I am ready to finally be a part of the kommunity :) Hopefully ill get to know some of you and we can just MK it up and have a blast doing so!

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I’m always willing to learn matchups and lab, my psn is Gods_nerd. Who are you gonna main?
I am looking to main Shao Kahn and/or Kollector. I am also kind of interested in Kotal this time around but I probably won't really dive into him unless those two aren't my thing lol also Shang Tsung when he comes out. I begged for him in MKX so I am glad he is finally coming back.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Sweet Kotal looks really fun to play, I loved the sun God variation in MKX.
I actually never played him in MKX tbh lol I wonder if I missed out sometimes looking back he did look really fun but I was still kind of learning how to play and I mained Slasher Jason. He was kind of easy for me to use at the time lmao

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I actually never played him in MKX tbh lol I wonder if I missed out sometimes looking back he did look really fun but I was still kind of learning how to play and I mained Slasher Jason. He was kind of easy for me to use at the time lmao
Jason was fun too for the one week I played him xD

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Jason was fun too for the one week I played him xD
Haha I played him for as long as I played MKX. It was kind of rough but I enjoyed him and I just love the character in general. Sadly I kind of dropped MKX after KP1 when I discovered KI, then I was hooked on that and eventually got into SFV which I have been playing since.

MK is and always will be my absolute favorite but MKX was the first one I tried to take seriously and it just didn't work out well for me lol I think I have improved a bit though after playing KI and SFV. I wasn't great in the beta but I felt like I was doing decent and had a hell of time, I enjoyed Baraka so much!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Haha I played him for as long as I played MKX. It was kind of rough but I enjoyed him and I just love the character in general. Sadly I kind of dropped MKX after KP1 when I discovered KI, then I was hooked on that and eventually got into SFV which I have been playing since.

MK is and always will be my absolute favorite but MKX was the first one I tried to take seriously and it just didn't work out well for me lol I think I have improved a bit though after playing KI and SFV. I wasn't great in the beta but I felt like I was doing decent and had a hell of time, I enjoyed Baraka so much!
I went through the same process I wanted to take X seriously and as much as I loved Cassie other FGs pulled me in. Mostly SF and then IJ2 for a really long time.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Thank god you aren't a scorpion player, won't have to secretly delete you now!
I actually love Scorpion but I don't ever play him, he's kind of always around so I usually try to play the characters I think I might not see again in the future or for a game or two lol idk why but it's like I want to enjoy them while they're around I guess lol

I went through the same process I wanted to take X seriously and as much as I loved Cassie other FGs pulled me in. Mostly SF and then IJ2 for a really long time.

Yeah I love Cassie, her personality is just perfect. I played I2 for a bit maining Scarecrow but I didn't stick with it lol but that is why I am determined to stick with MK11. I absolutely loved the beta and probably played more matches in the stress test/beta than I did in MKX and I2 tbh I was addicted.