What's new

Combo List - Goro I AM MASTER OF KOMBOS - Post Patch Goro Kombo Thread ver. 2.0

i don't think f3xxEXdb2 should be considered a bnb. You can't hitconfirm it so you are relying on a godlike spacing/frame trap set up. I prefer to just do f3xxbf4 and then meter burn on hit and if he blocks have the mindgame open of if i'm going to raw EX punchwalk or not.

maybe i'm a noob that needs to get good at the f3 game but it doesn't seem 'all that' to me

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
i don't think f3xxEXdb2 should be considered a bnb. You can't hitconfirm it so you are relying on a godlike spacing/frame trap set up. I prefer to just do f3xxbf4 and then meter burn on hit and if he blocks have the mindgame open of if i'm going to raw EX punchwalk or not.

maybe i'm a noob that needs to get good at the f3 game but it doesn't seem 'all that' to me
its a punish. just think of it as that.

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S

Definitely a block/whiff punish tool. Otherwise you'll always be getting your mileage from MB pw.

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
More possible new things.

40% Tigrar Corner Combo 1 Meter 3d3 Starter

35% Meterless Corner Combo 3d3

(This isnt new, just a version that doesn't switch sides)

@Espio
Can they definitely not armour between the 3d3 and tele stomp in the 2 bar combo? Looks like he gets up with time to spare. I'll test myself later though.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
If it's unscaled there's a possibility for them to do something.

That something may very well be just eat the stomp.