What's new

Combo List - Goro I AM MASTER OF KOMBOS - Post Patch Goro Kombo Thread ver. 2.0

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Decided to throw together a new combo vid of things that have been made either easier or possible with the new run buff.

Mostly style-over-substance but I do like being to throw b2's into combo with no stress:

"Would you be my only love?"

Yes honey, serve up the shokan swag!

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Goro dragon breath combos worth it?
My bnb I use now in corner is Starter/ Ex punchwalk,njp,b2,b2,121 shokan grab
Any decent Dragon breath combos?

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
New midscreen combo tech for dragon fangs? This is super easy and consistent with some practice and it adds 2% to his previous max damage. I think this might be his new standard BnB off of EX fang spin (sadly doesn't work off punch walk). Off of raw EX fang spin he gets 39% which is amazing for a safe armored launcher.

This second one is purely for swag purposes.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
New midscreen combo tech for dragon fangs? This is super easy and consistent with some practice and it adds 2% to his previous max damage. I think this might be his new standard BnB off of EX fang spin (sadly doesn't work off punch walk). Off of raw EX fang spin he gets 39% which is amazing for a safe armored launcher.

This second one is purely for swag purposes.

dope!

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
The OP doesn't mention it but, since Goro got his movement speed increased, he can now switch sides at the end of this combo simply by substituting Tap Walks with Run Cancels: b12u2, tap walk, b12u2, tap walk, b12u2, b12 xx dbf3 - 34%

You can also accomplish the side switch using other normals at the end but B12 is fairly easy (Down+4 is more reliable IMO). Before the move speed buff he had to sacrifice a fair bit of damage or spend a bar to perform a sides switch during a B1 combo.

It`s worth noting that you only have to run at the second tap walk to switch sides, although using two run cancels will also work.

Last edited:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I still love the ridiculous amount of swag-combos Goro has. I've made three videos worth of goofy/badass combos and people are still finding stuff.

Honestly he's a really great character on so many aspects.