What's new

Breakthrough I am also passing the torch

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Since Socal Regionals I haven't traveled to compete or practiced MK much and have said I am retired. I intended for that to be permanent but Tommy's win at Final Round and playing MK again with work winding down has re-invigorated my love for MK and I'm itching to compete again. However, I only want to come back if I can improve on how I played in 2012. I'm no longer satisified in traveling the country just to place in the top 8 and then lose. If I am going to invest in playing this game again I want to win another major, possibly even EVO. Therefor I've decided it's finally time to do what's best for my competitive career and listen to what my friends have been telling me for over a year. I am dropping my loyalty to Kitana and taking a cue from Jeremiah in picking up Kenshi. Beginning this Thursday at GGA I will be a Kenshi main. I will use 100% Kenshi up to at least UFGT and see how it goes from there.

I know that I'm a controversial figure in the Kitana community but I hope we can all let by gones be by gones as I step away. To all my supporters I would urge you not to be disappointed. I believe I'm leaving the Kitana community in good hands. I would like to endorse Mr. Mileena, Revolver and Khaotik as the new, next generation of Kitana. They will carry on the legacy that old timers like CD Sr, Konqrr and myself paved the way for. I wish you all good luck...unless I run into you in tournament.

Peace.

zaf

professor
The only thing I don't understand, is when people say they retire before 2 years of the games life. As if not even two years is a games life time. This game has years ahead of it. Just look at umk3.

GGA 16 Bit, aye it happens for sure. I'd be mad too if i kept losing to chars like kenshi or freddy in majors all the time. Kenshi did jeremiah well, i'm sure he'll do you well too. Good luck man, and vegas plans to make noise at ufgt, so we'd like to get that good ol GGA welcoming and play with yall for sure.

could be april fools as well haha, that does bring up a good point, but that avatar is way too convincing haha. I'm thinking he isn't serious.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Since Socal Regionals I haven't traveled to compete or practiced MK much and have said I am retired. I intended for that to be permanent but Tommy's win at Final Round and playing MK again with work winding down has re-invigorated my love for MK and I'm itching to compete again. However, I only want to come back if I can improve on how I played in 2012. I'm no longer satisified in traveling the country just to place in the top 8 and then lose. If I am going to invest in playing this game again I want to win another major, possibly even EVO. Therefor I've decided it's finally time to do what's best for my competitive career and listen to what my friends have been telling me for over a year. I am dropping my loyalty to Kitana and taking a cue from Jeremiah in picking up Kenshi. Beginning this Thursday at GGA I will be a Kenshi main. I will use 100% Kenshi up to at least UFGT and see how it goes from there.

I know that I'm a controversial figure in the Kitana community but I hope we can all let by gones be by gones as I step away. To all my supporters I would urge you not to be disappointed. I believe I'm leaving the Kitana community in good hands. I would like to endorse Mr. Mileena, Revolver and Khaotik as the new, next generation of Kitana. They will carry on the legacy that old timers like CD Sr, Konqrr and myself paved the way for. I wish you all good luck...unless I run into you in tournament.

Peace.
I know you guys body me pretty free, but if you if you need any feedback I am willing to give it. I may lack in the execution but I am a really good video critic and coach.