What's new

I’m Struggling Against Scorpion’s Teleport

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that for them. extra crispy

2021 and I'm still getting caught yolo teleports

100% still the most miserable character to play against. The amount of screen control is disgusting, you can't attempt to anti air him, you can't use any projectiles, you can't throw stuff out in neutral, god forbid he has the life lead and you have to chase him down, and he just gets to act like a maniac jumping back and forth all over the stage with zero consequence, no other character spams grab more, miss time a meaty wake up teleport from the ground, it's like I never get my hands on him he's always so far away not that it matter since he has so many options on knock down, why even put effort into fighting this braindead style they deserve nothing but Sheeva stomps.

inb4 "just hold block the entire match and never try to be offensive"

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm tempted to close this thread, as it's not asking for help, could have been posted as a status update, and is only inviting drama while adding nothing of value. But, I'm new to admin privileges so I'll get thoughts from @CrimsonShadow before taking action.

RoboCop standing by...

You don't even need to hold block. Just duck and let him kill himself. If he has tele cancel, just poke him and blow him up. There is 0 reason you should ever lose to this type of scorpion player.

I'm tempted to close this thread, as it's not asking for help, could have been posted as a status update, and is only inviting drama while adding nothing of value. But, I'm new to admin privileges so I'll get thoughts from @CrimsonShadow before taking action.

RoboCop standing by...
Yall take this video game forum too seriously
I wasn’t submitting my Harvard dissertation luv

Sometimes it's ok to wait to hit that "create new post" button until after you've gotten a chance to cool down. Salty chat is normally what Status Updates are for.
Had cool downed my opinion scorpions are scumbags remains

Not sure why you’re acting like insulting a video game character is so controversial

maybe you need to calm down and stop being so easily shook luv

People saying it’s a high

well it’s a high mid and you have to react super fast online if you want the d2 kB and not just a poke

so why would you not block and try to get a better punish

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
What character do you play lol. Just making a thread complaining about a move that's only been nerfed since launch and not telling us what character you play is not exactly a good way to ask for advice (I assuming that's what you want? Because if you're just complaining then this really should be a status update)

Step 1 pick sub
Step 2 pick enhanced ice ball
They probably can't react so abuse it
Step 4 mix
Don't let him get a turn. Corner rape that scorp

If needed do step 5 and randomly slide

if anyone is still having trouble with scorpion's teleport or finding room to complain about it then you should just quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.