What's new

I’m loving this Johnny Cage announcer voice so far. Think we’ll get any more?

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I especially love how he has multiple versions of everything. Whenever I select Nightwolf and hear “Baaaad Assss” it just makes me smile, haha.

My favorite is when you select JC, and he just says, “ME.”

Fingers crossed for a Shang Tsung announcer someday. That’d be fantastic.

Did you guys put the time in to unlock it yet? If not, doooo itttttt!

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
I especially love how he has multiple versions of everything. Whenever I select Nightwolf and hear “Baaaad Assss” it just makes me smile, haha.

My favorite is when you select JC, and he just says, “ME.”

Fingers crossed for a Shang Tsung announcer someday. That’d be fantastic.

Did you guys put the time in to unlock it yet? If not, doooo itttttt!
Mine is Kabal sack loool

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
Do I need to complete Race For Time? Because I got past the 10% and got sod all except sore fingers and incipient epilepsy.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Do I need to complete Race For Time? Because I got past the 10% and got sod all except sore fingers and incipient epilepsy.
Did you keep it? You have to be in top 10% at the time it ends. So if you make it past 10% one day, a couple says later you might have moved down to like 12% after more people play.

trufenix

bye felicia
FYI, you also get Race For Time credit for grinding the character specific ones, so if you're also looking for specific character skins / gear / intro / taunts or just have coins burning a hole in your pocket there's 4 towers worth of relatively easy fights for every character.

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
Did you keep it? You have to be in top 10% at the time it ends. So if you make it past 10% one day, a couple says later you might have moved down to like 12% after more people play.
I had no idea.

That's a bit unfair! But so is life.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I love all the little movie references. He calls Black Dragon Fight club: "Johnny's complete lack of surprise.", a reference to the movie Fight Club.

I might have giggled when he called Kollector, "Grabby Gary".

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Guys....he calls Jade "Sassy Molassy " which is literally everything. It's my favorite announcer free and an easy tower grind for it. I made sure I checked up on it till I got it.
I'm more partial to him calling her "Bo Rai Whoa"