What's new

Hypespotting VI Gets a $5,000 Pot Bonus From WB!

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Saturday morning will be when the tournament starts though, you mean early early morning? Unfortunately I'm a train's ride away from Glasgow so I can't put you up, would if I could
Just out of curiosity, surely the current times on the Smash.gg signup page are just a place holder? I can't see every single tournament and pool starting at 8am sharp. Didn't the last 2 pools for MK run pretty late last year also?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
If we were to go there we need to have confirmed info, since we have like a day or two left to book the flights at a still okay-ish price.

We don't intend to stay long, probably flight-tournament-flight.
What else do you need confirmed?
Just out of curiosity, surely the current times on the Smash.gg signup page are just a place holder? I can't see every single tournament and pool starting at 8am sharp. Didn't the last 2 pools for MK run pretty late last year also?
I can't see it right now but yeah I'd assume everything starting at 8am is placeholder. The pools ran late for MK last year because they started late iirc, I think they were busy with SFV or something.

Youphemism

We just checked that we'd be Glasgow at 8:50 am. As far as I'm concerned pools are starting at 8 am?

If we could be a little late it's worth giving a shot. It really depends on the time when the event starts.
Nah the 8am is a placeholder for now, once the schedule gets revealed I'll update with the details.

Youphemism

I did after 4 months lol. Lost about $400 CND from currency exchange that I would have got if I got paid right away.

Rip.
Damn, I didn't even know you had to wait 4 months for it. Although I had nothing to do with it I apologize for them being so slow nonetheless, that's shit man :confused:

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Damn, I didn't even know you had to wait 4 months for it. Although I had nothing to do with it I apologize for them being so slow nonetheless, that's shit man :confused:
Tbh it was closer to 5 lmao but no worries. I have no regrets about going. It was one my most enjoyable experiences in terms of MKX tournaments. And I still ended up getting paid in the end

Youphemism

Tbh it was closer to 5 lmao but no worries. I have no regrets about going. It was one my most enjoyable experiences in terms of MKX tournaments. And I still ended up getting paid in the end
Well I'm glad to hear that, you're welcome back any time :D

Youphemism

Pools tentatively confirmed to be starting at 12pm on the Saturday and top 8 is at 1pm on the Sunday!