What's new

Tech - Hunter Hunter predator 'earthshaker' mixup

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Good point about delay wakeup, I didnt even think about it. Yea man you might wanna test some more. It definitely looks good, but if the opponents have option to tech or not added in with delay wakeup feature, thats too much guessing for the predator player to make. You are better off going for damage imo.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Hunter can do a billion setups after every knockdown, with a well timed meaty Predator can eat the opponent armor too. Looks like he has some of the best setups in the game.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Yooo. Off topic. But do not practice with infrared Scorpion. I just used him because my roommate was here and wanted to see the new stuff. Screws with your head.

Anyways.. The setups feel so strong in this variation. Those blades seem so legit in their wake up. I can see complaints incoming for this.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
basically he came with his own nerfs implemented, disk go away on block, traps go away on hit. cost meter for most of his viable setups. but im happy with him, he strong but not op

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I believe so. Need for PSN to update so I can get him.
and after delayed wu then blocking the low. its a full combo punish on predator if you use that B3D2, i tested it and it shows -19 on block. what do you think?