What's new

Match-Up Discussion - Hunter Hunter Match Up Discussion Thread

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Exactly what the title says, it's time to start talking matchup with predator. I made this thread for hunter in particular just because his variations play differently enough imo to justify separate threads.

Anyway, let's talk matchups! I'll be watching the thread to see if anything good comes up that I can add to the first post but do me a favor and if you post something you know is important, tag me so I will easily find it!

The first matchup I would like to bring up is Erron Black. We all know predator has garbage wake up and I'm finding it a little too difficult to get my stuff on the screen and a little too easy to find myself in the corner. I'm going to tag @SonicFox5000 himself here (calling in the big guns lol) since he plays both characters. Thanks anyone who has any input to give!

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
Exactly what the title says, it's time to start talking matchup with predator. I made this thread for hunter in particular just because his variations play differently enough imo to justify separate threads.

Anyway, let's talk matchups! I'll be watching the thread to see if anything good comes up that I can add to the first post but do me a favor and if you post something you know is important, tag me so I will easily find it!

The first matchup I would like to bring up is Erron Black. We all know predator has garbage wake up and I'm finding it a little too difficult to get my stuff on the screen and a little too easy to find myself in the corner. I'm going to tag @SonicFox5000 himself here (calling in the big guns lol) since he plays both characters. Thanks anyone who has any input to give!
hey i have to ask about the predator hunter MU with cassie cage hollywood. how do i get anything going against her??