What's new

Video/Tutorial - Kung Lao Hundred Ways To Kill A Man! Brutalities Compilation By ETC Mcfly

Attachments

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
This so cool. Must have taken you ages to make, I really appreciate the effort you've put in here, it looks awesome! I didn't even know half these combos were even possible, I've never seen a lot of those links.

Can you clarify how to get the black screen? i dont understand, all i saw was you beating sub-zeros head in with a pole interaction ten times over

This so cool. Must have taken you ages to make, I really appreciate the effort you've put in here, it looks awesome! I didn't even know half these combos were even possible, I've never seen a lot of those links.

Can you clarify how to get the black screen? i dont understand, all i saw was you beating sub-zeros head in with a pole interaction ten times over

Of course dear friend. You only have to use the interactions shown at the end (All scenarios where irons and sticks). This should not kill the character and must leave with very little energy! You should be ready to use a movement of Brutality only instant activation.