What's new

Human Smoke vs. Scorpion

Derek

Noob
You are damn good though, so good that you could pick anybody as counter to any of the characters. ;) :) ;)
Well thanks for the comment but it's more of a "See why H. Smoke is better? here, now you learn him" type thing. It's really annoying when you see someone who has potential to become very good wasting their time with a crappy character just because they don't know any better.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
in a scorpion vs hsmoke fight i guarantee the best player win, not the best character.

burning hsmokes was my hobby
The Scorpion player has to be a LOT better than the H Smoke player for that to happen consistently, to be more precise, if the person using Scorpion is better at using Scorpion than the other person is at using H Smoke, but in the same token, the H Smoke player can still be worse than the Scorpion player and win.

Its not pointless to pick scorpion against good opponents, its embarrasing for them if they lose, a challenge for you and he has a bunch of finishers that smoke does't have. Finishers are all part of the game and none of h.smokes ones are unique.

Competively, you would obviously pick h.smoke everytime, unless your a cheeky bastard.

My styles are dif when i pick Scorpian then it is the H. smoke. When i pick scorp, i fell like he is running faster, and i can trick them alot with the teleport punch, and use it way more often then using H. Smoke. With H. Smoke, i mainly try to just get a counter, or some kind of combo, Scorp i go in for the kill. My styles are dif for some reason. But in my opinion, i'm better with scorpion then H. smoke. But many players rather recommend H. smoke due to the pop-up.

Derek

Noob
in a scorpion vs hsmoke fight i guarantee the best player win, not the best character.

burning hsmokes was my hobby
The problem with that statement is you never played anyone that could beat you.

Your game consisted of Running, teleporting, getting punished and then dropping.

My styles are dif when i pick Scorpian then it is the H. smoke. When i pick scorp, i fell like he is running faster
O M G!

I can think of one good reason for picking Scorpion over H. Smoke. When you play 2 vs 2 combat, you can only use H. Smoke on rounds 1 and 3, or just round 2, depending on if he's your first pick or not.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Scorpion = Spear, RH, TP whiff, throw, uppercut!...what is it Konqrr? It's a combo that's what.

I've always ed like Scorpion since MK1, he's just a bad ass, yeah H. smoke might have some kind of advantage but I prefer Scorpion.