What's new

General/Other Human Smoke Army!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Who's going to main Smoke? If you don't know yet, that's fine just wait until you play the game. I just know 100% that I will use him, even if he sucks.

Post your PSN or XBL tag.

XBL:
1. o Juggernaut 0
2. BMF KrayzieBone
3. ISAAC 813
4. KITANA SINH3LL
5. McNastyGFU

PSN:
1. FleshMasher
2. Basquiat-
3. Subzerosmokerain
4. PaletteSwapNinja
5. xSMOK3x
6. TheOnlyOne1980
7. sinh3ll
8. Yaysian

McNasty

Moist.
After seeing his hair im thinking about it because for some reason being an old ass geezer fighting appeals to me. Plus its a good excuse for me to talk like Christopher Walken over the mic muahahhaha!

PSN

Noob
I will be maining Kabal and Smoke equally in all likely hood. Would love some practice sessions.

PSN(olol): PaletteSwapNinja

fleshmasher

i got the poison
Could we make Human Smoke Army as a group?
So my profile doesn't tell me:

You are not a member of any groups

And adding the location to the nick would help getting good online matches later.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I might use him, I'm not sure yet have to play with him and decide I do want to have second lines backing up my main guys.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
im using him.. he just became the 5th character i must use and master ASAP.

PSN sinh3ll
xbox KITANA SINH3LL

Yaysian

#putsmokeinmkx
I'm so ready for this. Got the game early so I have had time to figure out all his combos. I can't wait to play other people.
PSN - Yaysian
He is able to do 51% damage in one combo WITHOUT meter. LETS GO.

After much thought, and looking at all the characters, I think I'll end up maining Smoke. He's just too BA to not. Put me on the list....

PSN: xThEArkAng3Lx

im not in that list? xD (JK) love this char since UMk3/MKT so finally Human Smoke appear in a actual game... definitely this is gonna be my main :)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
im not in that list? xD (JK) love this char since UMk3/MKT so finally Human Smoke appear in a actual game... definitely this is gonna be my main :)
Yeah RZPuta! But are you going to be playing online at all?

I dunno yet my friend, but im thinking really everytime to use MK in ONLINE too there are only one problem im moving to a new place and there are no conection so probably im going to be online (In MK) in a couple months good enough to learn the game as well ^^

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Count me in! I'm so maining smoke.
I plan on playing online, I'll get my own console by the end of this month and then I guess I'll be ready to play some online matches with you guys (hope the lag is not too bad)