What's new

Human Smoke 78% Punisher

FILER

Noob
Can someone please tell me where I would find a video of this combo? Who it is doable on? And if this is a combo worth doing in a serious match?

7. aaHP, HP, teleport punch whiff, aaHP, JK, harpoon, HK, D+LP, D+HP, aaHP, JK, air throw 11 hits 78% (BP)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It has to be done when in a punishable situation, or a naked aa situation, so the TP will put them off the side of the screen from a grounded position. I've done it in game. This would be one of the most difficult scenarios to get it:

http://www.darktemplarz.com/umk3/hsmoke78.wmv

Here are two more practical uses, the Scorpion Scenario happens often with frequent teleporters where they jump and attempt a safe teleport vs most characters, if you can scout this, run in and block, puts you in the perfect placement for the big punisher. The Kano vertical ball counter can be done if you can bait an upward ball with a fake duck run in, I had to record these myself so it's tough to duplicate. Also don't forget about the simple HPHP, TP Whiff, HPHP, which can be done in more situations, vs say Kung Lao's dive kick, Kano's ball, Liu Kang's Bike kick, Mileena's roll or drop kick, etc. I would advise that instead, which does a tad more than the standard HPHP, JK, TP set up, or HPHP, RH TP, and is available just about as often.

http://www.darktemplarz.com/umk3/hsmoke78ex.wmv

Houzi

Noob
Damn, Those are sick punisher combos. I'm trying to get better with H. Smoke. So I'm going to be practicing these. :)

FILER

Noob
It's not worth it. In my opinion it is just a show off combo...not effective. There are much better punishers than this. I'm pretty good with Human Smoke combos, but this one doesn't seem even worth it in an actual match.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The most useful scenario is the male ninja teleport one, that's probably the only time I'd use it. I do however use this occassional as Ermac in the same manner, but Ermac can achieve is max damage in a few ways.