What's new

Human Smoke 100% Combo

S

SuGaR

Damn. Four RH's in one combo is very impressive and the link to the spear off the second one is so much harder than RHRH TKS with Ermac.

DarkSide said:
Yeah, a spear/TKS after ONE roundhouse is hard enough.... but after TWO?
TKS, u mean spear right? :)

tks after 2 RH is not hard, i saw tks after 3 RH's... it's hard as hell, i know, i tried it.

S

SuGaR

3 TKS on Jax? I'm going to screw with that since a double is super easy.

I've been trying combos in Trilogy for my N64 because of my 360's Red Ring of Death issue, and for some reason I cannot get a 2 TKS juggle combo with Ermac like I can in UMK3. I try to do the TKS aaHPHP aaLP(or JK) TKS but the second TKS doesn't come out until after the opponent hits the ground. It seems like every single move is sped up in Trilogy but the time limit between special move uses remains the same as in UMK3. Any thoughts on this?

fucking nice combo.

jax's hitboxes= full of win

im not sure if this is practical though.

im going to assume this is just for combo vid purposes.
apologies if im wrong about this.

Dark_Rob

Noob
WOW. Sick sick combo. I didnt even know H.Smoke could do 2 RH's into spear. Im sure the timing is tight as hell, but since it starts off 2 aaHP's I suppose it could be practical in game. Nice work. Do Jax's hitboxes make this possible? Will it work on any other characters?

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Nitrogoose said:
fucking nice combo.

jax's hitboxes= full of win

im not sure if this is practical though.

im going to assume this is just for combo vid purposes.
apologies if im wrong about this.
It's not practical because it starts off with 2 aaHP's on Jax. You could start the combo on characters in punishment mode, but probably wouldn't finish as this combo shows Jax much higher in the air than normal punishment mode and well... it's on Jax. lol

OUIJA WARRIOR said:
I've been trying combos in Trilogy for my N64 because of my 360's Red Ring of Death issue, and for some reason I cannot get a 2 TKS juggle combo with Ermac like I can in UMK3. I try to do the TKS aaHPHP aaLP(or JK) TKS but the second TKS doesn't come out until after the opponent hits the ground. It seems like every single move is sped up in Trilogy but the time limit between special move uses remains the same as in UMK3. Any thoughts on this?
There's a timer between TKS (as you probably already knew) and because of the slight difference in speed between UMK3 and MKT you might not have the timing down like before. That's really the only thing I can think of about it. I'm sure that along with the sped up gameplay that the timers for specials were sped up also. I know that Lao's spin is noticeably quicker and painful timing in MKT.

Dark_Rob said:
WOW. Sick sick combo. I didnt even know H.Smoke could do 2 RH's into spear. Im sure the timing is tight as hell, but since it starts off 2 aaHP's I suppose it could be practical in game. Nice work. Do Jax's hitboxes make this possible? Will it work on any other characters?
It's not practical for the same reasons I said above, it's on Jax high in the air who can't be punished like that. You could try on Stryker to punish a Baton Dash I suppose? But even then I don't think he would be high enough and his hitbox isn't quite as juicy as Jax's.

FatalTragedy said:
I have to ask, how are you not getting pushed back?
When roundhouses are timed right you can do another move right afterward. It's a "reset" of your character, like the roundhouse to run in HK or LK at the end of a lot of corner combos. The crazy thing about this combo is the spear at the end of the second roundhouse because it almost seems like it shouldn't connect. Nice combo though.