What's new

Huge Vampire Idea

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
The farthest we have gotten is Nitara from mortal kombat deadly alliance. If you want me to be honest, I think it will totally work out if netherealm could come up with putting her back into the game and having a completely new faction where she has a large army of vampires both male and female. They could also include minions who look 100% non human just like how you see the netherealm invasion shown in the Mk11 trailer.. Raiden destroying all the Oni's etc. If the steam leak achievements appear to be true, then I would love to see one of those new characters to be from a vampire race and is male. I've came up with this idea by how much fan base I have for the vampire characters in legacy of kain which are Raziel and Kain including all the others to be real here. Hopefully if none of this will exist in Mk11, i'll be able to customize one of the characters and make them like that. I understand, there is only so much netherealm can do with their games.. but you know I really think this would be a excellent idea mainly because it's unique and something they have never really done before.

I mean come on who doesn't like vampires? many fans out there and man it would really make the new generation of mortal kombat appealing..do i need to say more? netherealm please be reading this or someone inform this to them.

Last edited: