What's new

How Would You Rate The Roster At The Moment?

ErmacMKX

Noob
To be honest from what has been confirmed it's pretty underwhelming. The Cage trio, Kano and DVorah are misses imo (Cassie being in it is understandable). There are so many characters I'd be interested in playing but none of them have been announced. Right now I'd give the roster a 5/10, but obviously it's going to get better...hopefully. Who are you waiting to get announced, for me just give me a few of the following:

Tremor ( was my main but realistically he's probably out)
Noob
Smoke (Cyber or normal)
Sektor
Cyber Sub
Ermac
Takeda

As of now the only person I'm kind of interested in learning is Geras.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
8 out of 10. Every single design I've seen so far has been an absolute hit for me. Even characters like Sonya who's super bland looks dope as hell gameplay wise (and her classic skin looks cool) and then even Kano looks sick design wise to me.

I just need to see some more normal female faces (D'Vorah looks incredible but obviously monstrous) to really judge. I need to see Kitana and Jade. If they look incredible and have great designs, then I'll probably end up giving it a 10/10.

11/10 if Mileena's revealed.

Thracian_Priest

The troll awakens...
7/10 so far.

Waiting for the reveal of Kitana, Jade and Bo. Then: flawless victory!

I love almost all MK characters, so I'm easy to be satisfied.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
So far, it looks pretty good. I'm positive about it, though there are some character choices I don't care for and kinda wish weren't in the game, however, it fully depends on the rest of the roster. But likewise, there's some characters I am very happy to see, like Skarlet and Baraka, who I didn't think we would get in MK11.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
None of my favorites have been confirmed so im very meh towards the roster so far.
Probably the most interesting one seems like Raiden to me.

If fucking Dvorah can be in it, surely they can find it in their hearts to put in Ermac :DOGE

9/10 and hard to mess this one up, if Fujin or Havik shows up it’s perfect. Not just because of the characters I want, but because each one looks the best they’ve ever looked!

Scorpion deadly look, Sub Zero with the ninja nod and finally some new moves (love the ice walls!), Skarlet awesome redesign, Baraka and D’Vorah just beastly!

Gamer68

Fujin!
  1. Scorpion
  2. Sub-Zero
  3. Raiden
  4. Liu Kang
  5. Johnny Cage
  6. Sonya Blade
  7. Kano
  8. Kung Lao
  9. Kitana
  10. Baraka
  11. Kabal
  12. Skarlet
  13. Cassie Cage
  14. D'Vorah
  15. Geras
  16. Shao Kahn
Plus Rain and Noob Saibot seem to be on the main menu, so 18 out of 25 if those are playable. I'm assuming the final 7 will be something like:
  1. Jax - The other parent characters are in plus he's been in most MK games so why not?
  2. Sindel - Baraka is back and Rain may be too. Sindel is the other MKX NPC people wanted.
  3. Jade (maybe Mileena instead) - Mainly just a gut feeling plus it makes sense.
  4. Kenshi - Same as Jax, but he's also Ed's second favorite.
  5. Kotal Kahn - Cassie and D'Vorah being in means Kotal is a lock, in my opinion.
  6. Shang Tsung - Both his island and the Nethership are in the game plus I just think he's a lock.
  7. New - Doubt Geras will be the last new playable character.
If this does happen the roster is basically MKX but some characters are replaced with MK9 characters. I think it's fine, but it feels really safe. Still wish we would have gotten 30+ characters. Would prefer that over Variations, to be honest.

Ed said DLC would be crazy or something like that, and would be similar to what they are doing in the base roster (which is bringing back the characters people really wanted to see in MKX). Assuming we will get something like:
  • MK2-MK3 character (Reptile or Mileena if they don't make it in?)
  • 3D MK character (Havik?)
  • Character similar to Skarlet (rumor character) or Triborg/TMNT (3-4 characters combined into one)
  • Guest (Horror?)
  • Guest (Sci-Fi?)
  • Guest (Video game?)

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
I'm not a huge fan of a lot of the revealed chars, but I can also accept that they're staples at this point whether I like it or not. Aside from the usual suspects though i am really happy with skarlet/baraka/geras/kabal/d'vorah/cassie, so as long as we keep getting a few more pleasant surprises in that vein, i'll be satisfied.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
No one I like has made it in yet, so I'm unimpressed. I get the feeling all of the most-clamored-for characters are going to be DLC along with the guests. I hope I'm wrong though.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Out of the actual confirmed roster (I'm not counting behind the scenes bs or random menu stuff or story glimpses)

1. Raiden
2. Skarlet
3. Baraka
4. Sub Zero
5. Scorpion
6. Geras
7. Sonya
8. Kabal
9. D'Vorah
10. Kano

Hype for 4 of them (Raiden, Skarlet, Baraka, and Sub Zero)

Meh on (Geras, Scorpion)

Anti hype for (D'Vorah, Kano, Sonya, Kabal)

So, looks like it's a 4-6/10 for me.