What's new

How Would YOU Pop Off?

Xelz

Go over there!
How I would want to pop-off: Madzen throwing chair.

What would probably happen: Trip over chair, try to throw it but probably get legs tangled in controller cord, then vent frustration by screaming at my opponent Buffalo-style.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
I'd take the money and run....oh. while confetti bursts and sexy male/female MK cosplayers lift me into the air while Belinda Carlisle's Heaven is Place on Earth plays. OH and I'd win with someone that is super turbo low tier and nobody would know who I was. no social media. no twitter. no instagram. no youtube. oh and I would just say "thanks! I love you all!"

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
All I know is you ever DARE to be as unimaginably disrespectful as to claim I only beat someone because it was a first to two scenario (!!!!) and you better fuckin believe I’m slitting your throat right there on the stage and pissing into your neck hole, motherfucker.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I would timidly walk away and go right to my phone and make passive aggressive comments about my opponent on twitter but not have the balls to @ them.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Is there anything more salt-inducing than "GG easy"
Online I always say GG easy. And then I follow up with another message before they can reply which says ‘GG = Get Good’.

My salt stash is huge. Anybody ever want a sprinkle, just ask.

I'd pump my fist inside my pocket, shake the other guy's hand, say "good games" and then have a glass of fresh milk before going to bed early.

ZeroSymbolic

W.A.S.P.
I'd just shake my opponents hand and go on to the next battle. I'm not one for showy stuff in competition. I think that stuff is immature as hell.

Unless they played Geras, Scorpion, or Erron. Then I'd shake their hand look for the nearest bottle of sanitizer.