What's new

How Would YOU Pop Off?

I'm pleasantly surprised, but I still want to see you do a Kano ball IRL. XD
Im sure that this is no Kano ball, but when I was playing Alien in MKX I had a pop off during casuals.
I was often playing against my friend, and my galaxy brain trap was front flip on block into armored front flip. If it hit, I performed a combo and then proceed to put down the controller just to do a front flip on my couch and make my friend watch. Yes we were more than twenty.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Im sure that this is no Kano ball, but when I was playing Alien in MKX I had a pop off during casuals.
I was often playing against my friend, and my galaxy brain trap was front flip on block into armored front flip. If it hit, I performed a combo and then proceed put down the controller just to do a front flip on my couch and make my friend watch. Yes we were more than twenty.
lmao now that's commitment.

In MK11 I just try to mimick Cassie's voice saying "Bang Bang Bitches" but my buddy is secretly trying to perform Kollector's Fatal Blow on me IRL. I can sense it. Pop offs are super fun if done in a casual, friendly way.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I would scream.
Then I'd thank my opponent.
Then I'd wander in complete shock through the crowd, go outside, drop to my knees, light a cigarette, and just stare out into parking lot space in disbelief, waiting to wake up from the simulation.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Not sure I would honestly, I'd probably be physically and mentally drained from an intense match lol.

You've angered the waifu, feel her wrath!

View attachment 15169
The look when she realizes someone took her undies :D but seriously that look is cute on Cassie haha. Reminds me of that Disney character the little girl makes the same face forget the movie or character lol it was a 3D animated movie though.