What's new

Question How would the NW community feel about making a massive guide?

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Lmao. I swore you were him for a second. GOD I ONLY LOSE TO ONLINE SCRUB TACTICS. YOU CANT GET ME WITH A 50/50 OFFLINE.

Realizes 10 minutes later its all he plays..
He tells his fans that he doesn't beat any of us UK guys because he "doesn't have the time to play as much as we do".

But he streams every day, and therefore pretty much plays at least 5 times the amount we all do, as he's a student, and he can afford to do this pretty much all the time.

Kinda annoying, his excuses are pretty bad.

He tells his fans that he doesn't beat any of us UK guys because he "doesn't have the time to play as much as we do".
But he streams every day, and therefore pretty much plays at least 5 times the amount we all do, as he's a student, and he can afford to do this pretty much all the time.

Kinda annoying, his excuses are pretty bad.
Think its a sign to film yourself not playing for a few months, then go and bop him on stream. While he's not busy with classes that is.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Think its a sign to film yourself not playing for a few months, then go and bop him on stream. While he's not busy with classes that is.
Already did that. Beat him pretty bad with my Deathstroke a while ago.

He was constantly complaining about how I "wasn't even blocking, I was just doing J3" because he wasn't doing anything about it.

I have no issues with true as a guy, but as a player, he does my head in. So disrespectful yet so popular. Like DSP!

WhatTheGrayson

Dick mode:Engaged.
Already did that. Beat him pretty bad with my Deathstroke a while ago.

He was constantly complaining about how I "wasn't even blocking, I was just doing J3" because he wasn't doing anything about it.

I have no issues with true as a guy, but as a player, he does my head in. So disrespectful yet so popular. Like DSP!
Like anyone who has a youtube centered fanbase, apart from like Steve.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
So is this actually happening or are we just gonna keep talking about it? Lol. Also if we are going to do this are we gonna do it like a podcast, a written guide, or more of a tech thread like REO's?

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
How to be a Dick:
  1. Abuse invisible staff stance pole kick on wake up
  2. D1 D1 D1 D1 D1
  3. Ground sparks
  4. TING TING TING TING TING TING TING
  5. Wingdings
  6. CLINK CLINK CLINK CLINK CLINK CLINK
  7. D1 a couple more times
Let's just use this one and call it a day.