What's new

How to use konsumables in TAG TEAM towers.

Raptor

Noob
So as the title suggests. I recently attempted a KOOP towers and I struggled a bit in TAG TEAM one until I met a guy who had armour and life leech ENTIRE GAME. He basically soloed the AI. I was wondering where and when and how do you use consumables that last entire fight in a TAG TEAM. I even suspected hacks.

Augments/Jinsei Augments.

You can get them by playing Brutal difficulty on towers or by completing level 6 character towers.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Yeah, this is just someone who has slotted some augments.

There are lots of builds out there that will let you easily solo AI. Here are some examples -

But honestly you don't even need crazy builds like those. There are common augs that will give you recharging super armor, or bigger combo/special move damage, or let you stack and regen health. Those are more than enough to let you mop the AI. Just run around the kyrpt and open up some soul chests, soon enough you should be able to put together a halfway decent tower killer.

Raptor

Noob
Thank you soo much. This is insane. I know about Jinsei augments I just never saw once so powerful. Full match armour and a life leech. Thank you very much for quick explanation.

Art Lean

Noob
I must need to investigate the new augments more because I just never seem to have any that are particularly effective, even with the jinsei ones (which I can only get from the 6th Character Towers or the Meteor Tower because I cleared the Gauntlet within weeks of getting the game at launch).

They always seem to be handicapped with something rubbish like 'you do 10% more damage, but you take 20% more damage' or 'no requirement for fatal blow, but it does 50% less damage' or 'you do 20% more damage, but you can't block or jump' whilst even the jinsei ones seem to be a case of '[move x] lasts 3 more seconds' and it's always a move I don't typically use like flying Sindel or something.

I've got a self-healing Skarlet, but it's by a tiny amount and only when she does blood weapon attacks.

I've still yet to discover anything close to the devastation caused by my doubled up 'Laid Waste' for D'Vorah from the old augment system that continued to multiply the strength of the fatal blow based on the more health I'd lost. When stacked (another thing I miss immensely), it could take out a nearly full-health AI boss with almost literally nothing but the fatal blow. Was hilarious to be part of a tag tower, not fight back against the boss giving my team mates the false assumption we were doomed (or they really had their work cut out for them) then to suddenly unleash this godly fatal blow that wiped out the boss's full health bar knowing there were some serious "WTF..." disbelief going on at their ends as they saw the overpowered boss suddenly be defeated in a single move.