What's new

Tech How to reverse wake ups w/Harley Quinn

I decided to make a video on something fairly simple that I'm sure many of you probably already know how to do, how to reverse wake ups w/Harley Quinn. All it requires you to do is a tantrum stance into a forward roll and then neutral jump. It works on the majority of wake-ups in the game but may require specific timing. All those it does work on you're guaranteed at least a gunshot(air or ground) and some you might be able to full combo punish.

Test it out....

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I think the only people it doesn't work on is Batgirl because wake-up smoke bomb's inputs are the same and Zatanna's teleport.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Definitely knew this already but it's useful as its own thread, who knows where you'd have to dig to find it otherwise.

Anyway, I wouldn't do this against, say, Black Adam or Wonder Woman due to wake-ups like lightning cage/lasso spin that will punish you if they get them off, probably better to just use Play Doctor MB for the damage against them. But a large portion of the cast can't really do anything about it except to just block or take the punish. Useful tech to know!

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Just by the way, I found out that this only works if they don't tech roll. :(