What's new

Tech How to punish Wonderwoman Lasso Spin Freely

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player

This video shows how to punish Wonderwoman Lasso Spin Freely and it can also be a nice cross up punish which her J1 is positive 21.

Enjoy :)

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
Nice. Although the WW will catch on and just back dash away but a good bait to use once or twice a match.

Also, what do you think about using cross up b2 after f3 HKD? Can you punish spin? Will it reverse inputs? Can she back dash away?

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Not sure if its known, but im pretty sure Catwoman's B3 hitbox also blows up lasso spin.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Lasso spin is punishable anyway, but I guess this makes it so you can use her more damaging combo starters, so eh why not.

Ra Helios

Nice. Although the WW will catch on and just back dash away but a good bait to use once or twice a match.

Also, what do you think about using cross up b2 after f3 HKD? Can you punish spin? Will it reverse inputs? Can she back dash away?
The spin will punish it

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Isn't this basically just whiff punishing? I get that the jump-in is a bait, but there's nothing really new here.

Ra Helios

Try it out because I don't think so. I already hit you by the time you dash forward.

Ra Helios

Isn't this basically just whiff punishing? I get that the jump-in is a bait, but there's nothing really new here.
its new because nobody has done it. I just talking about the Lasso whip punish thing not the cross up

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Yeah, as Ra stated this is nothing new, just another option. You can find this in my HKD Oki set up thread...against certain characters she can simply jump forward or back and whiff punish the wake up.