What's new

How To Punish Jason Guide

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
What settings/software/hardware did you use to capture that footage? It's so crisp and clean, I want that lol.
Me wants, too. lol

Jokes aside, Those stuff punishing the combos are interesting, but when your opponent is a slasher/relentless and tries to charge on you, you CAN poke/footsie and cancel it with anything. I labbed it a bit with GM Sub Zero, when I did the D4xxIce Klone in the corner. Maybe he could rape us in the past, but no more now. Sub Zero is his almost worst match, but when someone tries Unstoppable, it's game over for my boy.

Jamar

AnubizBlackk
What settings/software/hardware did you use to capture that footage? It's so crisp and clean, I want that lol.
I use Powerdirector 14 to edit which is about 50 bucks, but worth every penny, an elgato hd60 capture card, and I use Elgato game capture to capture the footage. I'm glad you liked it! Much More to come!

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I use Powerdirector 14 to edit which is about 50 bucks, but worth every penny, an elgato hd60 capture card, and I use Elgato game capture to capture the footage. I'm glad you liked it! Much More to come!
What is the specific settings you use to capture and what are the rending settings you use? Thanks!

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I just have it set to 1080p 60fps on the elgato capture program, all the settings are already made for you. you just have to title it and hit record.
Sorry to ask you, but to record such high quality needs a good PC. What are the PC recommendations to hold up this program to record just fine?