What's new

Guide How to properly play Aquaman

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
How fucking dare anyone out there make fun of Aquaman after all he has been through.!

He lost his buffs, he went through a nerf. He had two DLC fuckin skins.

His wife turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now she's going through a custody battle. All you people care about is…..tier lists and making money off of him.

HE'S A METAHUMAN! What you don’t realize is that @SonicBoomBrad is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him

He hasn’t gotten into grand finals in years. His song is called “give me more” for a reason because all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE: MORE!.

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even performed for you BASTARDS!
LEAVE AQUAMAN ALONE!…..Please.

Tom Brady talked about professionalism and said if @EMPEROR_THEO was a professional he would’ve pulled it off no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time.

Leave Aquaman Alone Please…. !
Leave Aquaman alone!…right now!….I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with me, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Last edited:

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Prettu good guide.

Id suggest a beginners version where you remove "bnb" and just put MB trident rush after all b12s, hit or block.

Otherwise....this should cover all Aquaman players. I cant wait for the youtube video to see this in progress. Im a visual learner when it comes to 1337 strats

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
How fucking dare anyone out there make fun of Aquaman after all he has been through.!

He lost his buffs, he went through a nerf. He had two DLC fuckin skins.

His wife turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now she's going through a custody battle. All you people care about is…..tier lists and making money off of him.

HE'S A METAHUMAN! What you don’t realize is that @SonicBoomBrad is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him

He hasn’t gotten into grand finals in years. His song is called “give me more” for a reason because all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE: MORE!.

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even performed for you BASTARDS!
LEAVE AQUAMAN ALONE!…..Please.

Tom Brady talked about professionalism and said if @EMPEROR_THEO was a professional he would’ve pulled it off no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time.

Leave Aquaman Alone Please…. !
Leave Aquaman alone!…right now!….I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with me, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!