What's new

How To Practice: Hit Confirming In NRS Games

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
I realize people usually associate me with toxicity and hating MK11, but I decided to start making some more positive content for the game that also might be helpful. I've been turning a corner on this game mentally and actually finding some enjoyment in it and I made this a few weeks ago because I feel like a lot of the videos on this subject don't go quite into as much detail as they should. Hope you guys enjoy or find it helpful, maybe you'll learn something new.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I like the idea of this series, as I'm a big fan of practice mode in general. If you plan on making a video for how to practice defense, I'll be paying attention since I have a lot of trouble with that. I try and set all the options off a certain form of pressure to random and then learn to deal with it, but I rarely get results from it.

I like the positive content direction you're trying to go in. My only criticism is that your voice is pretty low in comparison to sound effects and music, so it can be hard to understand you at times.