What's new

Breakthrough - Erron Black How to Option Select against 21122 (Anti-Erron Black Tech)

Arzumis

Noob
It doesnt seem jax and and tremor cannt full combo punish this since their armor requires a directional input after the special move input. And if erron does the ex grenade, tremors ex db2 will get blown up

Noob
I'm trying to get this down via neutral crouch.

It's a bit difficult for me, for the same reason that I suck at guitar hero.
21122 gets gradually faster and faster

You start off re-pushing block slow, little faster, faster, then super fast. Works for me 90% of the time except offline where it never works lol.

Listen to his grunts during 21122 to figure out the timing.

Now that @xGunShow has posted this, I better not see people crying about how broken 21122 is! Instead we should now focus on buffing 21122 and F13 :DOGE

Last edited:
Doing 211 and block to bait armor or using ex sg can work , characters with 6 frame reversals don't need to guess just EX it , whatcha got?
During the OS, he can't block low. For example. If someone did the os against kl it would work. However, if he does the d4 he gets hit by it everytime. So if you do a true blockstring into a low... It blows him up. Just an option against it I learned. @21122

Noob
During the OS, he can't block low. For example. If someone did the os against kl it would work. However, if he does the d4 he gets hit by it everytime. So if you do a true blockstring into a low... It blows him up. Just an option against it I learned. @21122
Can you word it more clearly, its kind of confusing to understand. Who is "he"? Erron? What is kl? Sorry lol.