What's new

How to make PS style contoller work on Steam (MKAK)

Defenestrator

I do windows
I bought MKAK on Steam when it was on sale last winter. I didn't really like playing on keyboard. I bought a cheapo off brand wired PS3 controller off ebay because I play MK9 and MKAK on PS3 and am used to that style controller. But it doesn't work with Steam. It works with Mega Man x SF that I downloaded from Capcom. I've tried an emulator program that was recommended in the Steam forums but it did not work. Can anyone help with this issue? My laptop runs Windows 7.

nwo

Noob
I bought MKAK on Steam when it was on sale last winter. I didn't really like playing on keyboard. I bought a cheapo off brand wired PS3 controller off ebay because I play MK9 and MKAK on PS3 and am used to that style controller. But it doesn't work with Steam. It works with Mega Man x SF that I downloaded from Capcom. I've tried an emulator program that was recommended in the Steam forums but it did not work. Can anyone help with this issue? My laptop runs Windows 7.
There might be some official fix, I can't remember now, but I use a program called joy2key.