What's new

Question - High Tech how to make high tech viable?

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Her fastest mid - s4 is 8fr start, not f1
You're right my bad. But as s4 doesn't start a string it means you have have to cancel into the blast, which ends the pressure quite quickly from a run cancel as oppose to other characters who can do a string, run cancel, string, special. If that makes sense.... lol
I just think her pressure game is very poor for a character designed for pressure.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Why Jacqui's gauntlet charge doesn't start up the same speed as basically every other steroid in the game is beyond me :(

I'm really not sold on if this variation is actually good yet. Seems to be a really odd variation that may take a ton of work to be good. The mixup of free unblockable ground pound or cancel into punishing their reversal is promising, as is her corner damage. but I'm just not sure how often you'll get the chance to do these things in a real match.

stosn

Noob
Why Jacqui's gauntlet charge doesn't start up the same speed as basically every other steroid in the game is beyond me :(

I'm really not sold on if this variation is actually good yet. Seems to be a really odd variation that may take a ton of work to be good. The mixup of free unblockable ground pound or cancel into punishing their reversal is promising, as is her corner damage. but I'm just not sure how often you'll get the chance to do these things in a real match.
she looks like JC A-List, but with bad pokes/normals, without good dmg on mid screen, and poor armor. And she does not have projectile
Only one thing is different - she can not cansel blast and being in +2(with charge more + with pushback ).

UPD : to colby4898 - second fastest mid is 4up4, its +2 on block, very few on whiff and full combo on hit
BUT - INPUT, HELLO :DOGE