What's new

Question How to handle this kind of situation ?

ABACABB

End Of Humanity

Like this guy wasnt even good , I won this set but at this moment idk what happened . I was blocked lol like i was waiting for that one moment to poke him but well ... u see how it ended .

That shit happens a lot to me too when I got a good but not comfortable lead and start playing to not lose instead of playing to win, then freezing up in the process.

I mean it's understandable. The corner in this game is so scary, no matter which character you play against.

Like this guy wasnt even good , I won this set but at this moment idk what happened . I was blocked lol like i was waiting for that one moment to poke him but well ... u see how it ended .

In these cases, use interactions with ARMOR. You had the bars and this ensures that you can punish. In fact, in the video you are in the corner of unused interactions .

PD:

If you use it with the netrual lever, the burned stick comes out straight, if you go down with the lever it comes out in the (middle) direction.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
It's happened to all of us. The opponent has a pixel and we can't find the right way to win. The key here is to stay calm. Look for the staggers they will want to do. Prefer to be grabbed over being comboed.

The neutral jump at 0:37 is one point where it should've ended.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
It's happened to all of us. The opponent has a pixel and we can't find the right way to win. The key here is to stay calm. Look for the staggers they will want to do. Prefer to be grabbed over being comboed.

The neutral jump at 0:37 is one point where it should've ended.
Yeah like he d3 me after razors so i respected him and blocked , he jumped over and started pressure . Later I teched wrong way a throw also . He didnt even have a defense bar so d1 on block would kill him . I knew if he opens me up im dead cuz he had fatal blow so anything into fatal blow would kill me , thats why I was scared . Imagine being in this situation vs sub zero , even worse lol

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Yeah like he d3 me after razors so i respected him and blocked , he jumped over and started pressure . Later I teched wrong way a throw also . He didnt even have a defense bar so d1 on block would kill him . I knew if he opens me up im dead cuz he had fatal blow so anything into fatal blow would kill me , thats why I was scared . Imagine being in this situation vs sub zero , even worse lol
Liu players are the worst for this. If they have a pixel left and are pressuring you in the corner, you can guarantee an f43~FB on block is coming.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
For Kitana in the corner, I say, if they're jumpy then D2. If they don't grab on wake up then roll, roll your heart out. A D3 into fans will also stop their offense and if you don't amp it you can continue pressure.

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
You respected the opponent neutral jump too much. The opponent got you afraid to react to it since she can float in the air.
Which you should know since you use her as well.
Around 0:42 after the j3 you could've threw a amplified fan projectile or dash forward into a d1~fan projectile or forward dash into a forward advancing string when the opponent was moving back and forth. I'm sure the chip damage would've killed.
You can't be afraid to take risks. You had many opportunities and options to go for the kill you were just afraid because of the pressure.