It don’t always be like it is... but it do.
Just replace your slides with throws.
Been doing that recently with bo's s4Pig of the hut has the best training regime for learning a new character that I've seen. He'll play game after game focusing on one thing only e.g. Using x move as an anti air. Then when he's got that down he moves onto the next thing, not caring if he wins or losing, but just focusing on improving that one element.
The same principle can be applied here.
Yeah the difficult part is that you try to over use it, i.e. Using it when it shouldn't be used.Been doing that recently with bo's s4
Seems to work. Though i end up getting blown up trying to force it.
Getting the hang of it now.Yeah the difficult part is that you try to over use it, i.e. Using it when it shouldn't be used.
But that's a part of the process and helps to identify when it should and shouldn't be used
Pre-patch, it used to be the EX Burst (Frost Bomb). Now it's only either the wallrun, or the EX slide, or the X-Ray, if you have all the bars filled. If you're patient and you see even a glimpse of a chance, then you should act accordingly. All of this depends of where you are.Hi tanno, please advise me, what is gm best wake up
Thank very much for the extremely detailed advise, will print and practice, thanks againPre-patch, it used to be the EX Burst (Frost Bomb). Now it's only either the wallrun, or the EX slide, or the X-Ray, if you have all the bars filled. If you're patient and you see even a glimpse of a chance, then you should act accordingly. All of this depends of where you are.
There's a chance that they will do their own YOLO moves, like Sub Zero's B2 or Slide, if you keep blocking. You can punish them with those Switching Sides combos, should you get stuck in the corner:
1) B12xxEX IK, RUN, F42T, Tech Roll/Tech Roll and RUN, F12. 25%
2) B12xxEX IK, RUN, B12xxIceball, JOP, F33. 32%
3) B12xxEX IK, RUN, B12xxIceball, JOP, 123xxSlide. 31%
4) B12xxEX IK, RUN, B12xxIceball, JOP, 242, 123xxSlide. 34%
5) B12xxEX Ice Klone, RUN, B12xxIceball, JOP, F12. 28%
6) B12xxEX Ice Klone, RUN, B12xxIceball, Back Throw (This will throw your opponent back to the Ice Klone for more DMG). 29%
7) B12xxEX IK, RUN, B12xxEX Burst, RUN F42T. Dunno about its DMG %. Check this out for me. Just thought of this up just now.
Should you be in the middle, here are those combos I found:
1 meter center
B12xxEX Ice Klone, RUN, B12xxIceball, JOP, B2 (This will punch your opponent back to the Ice Klone for more DMG), RUN, F12. 33%
B12xxEX Ice Klone, RUN, B12xxIceball, JIP, 242, RUN, 123xxSlide. 34%
2 meter center
B12xxEX Ice Klone, RUN, B12xxEX Burst, RUN, B12xxIceball, NJP, B12xx Burst. 41%
Should you punish them in the corner game, here are those combos I found:
Note: In the corner the Ice Klone doesn't work after any string, except of the B33.
B33xxEX Ice Klone, RUN, 123, NJP, JI1, JI1, JI3, F12. 28%
B33xxEX Ice Klone, RUN, 123, B2, D1, D1, D1, F12. 29%
B33xxEX Ice Klone, RUN, 123, NJP, D2, 123xxSlide. 31%
Those B12xxEX IK, RUN act as a RC, which I found out by myself. Maybe it spends a bar, but it's worth a shot just in case. Note that after you use the EX IK, you CANNOT re-summon the IK. If you try this for the corner combos, then you'll see that you cannot even whiff, so the only option is to do B12xxSlide or F12 as enders.
1. Recognise that there is a problem. (I have bad habits)My bad habit is random slides. I play GM from october and cryomancer for like one week. Im pretty good with gm and ok with cryo for a week of play but..... I lose much,especially vs good players becaouse of too much slides. I know I sholuld not do it but I still do . Always thinking "this time it will hit" but gets punished instead.... Same on wake up . Midscreen Ill do like run up slide (thinking he will expect b2 cuz most sz players do run up and b2) but it gets blocked. Anny suggestions ? I was thinking to play a few long sets vs someone without using slide even once .Just like this move didint exists Maybe this would help ?
Nice list, I use slide only after freezing the opponent, 242~run~f33or123xxslide and in the corner in the same basic manner1. Recognise that there is a problem. (I have bad habits)
2. Assess the problem. (I throw out unsafe shit on reaction.)
3. Look out for the problem. (Oops, there, I got blown up for sliding again.)
4. React to the problem. (Oh my god they are blocking low must slide!! Oh wait, no, stop that.)
5. Eliminate the problem. (Okay, when should I use slide instead of when they are blocking low? List goes as follows.)
I will be back next week, I will add you, my tag is scott Radasch, I play sub zero grandmaster, I am not any good, but I am improving, I play hard CPU, but I know playing with a human is more unpredictable, and requires skills to read the opponents possible reactions, is overall is a totally different beast, but the CPU has taught me to just not throw out unsafe strings, and builds quick reflexes, which is so important and demanding to be able to play this game, thanks and will send you a friend reques, just remember I am completely new to all of this, do you have and use a Mic, the request will be on ps4I'm always down to helping Sub players, especially GM mains. hit me up if you want to practice or run sets.