What's new

How to get Outros Easy!

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I am a Shang main as you all may know from the recent TYM tournament. But playing the DLC had me wanting different Intros/Outros/Gear & Skins. Him being DLC none of his stuff is found in the Krypt so I went into Towers Of Time specifically Character Towers and played to activate Shanks Tower.
There are multiple stages but what I found is that Every Two character towers you complete you get at least one Outro. On stage Two you get "SoulNado" "It Has Begun! " and I couldn't be more happy. If any of you want different Outros for your mains just do multiple character towers.

On the first Stage you have to get 25 uppercuts and 25 throws to finish the tower. You can do these on any tower even classic tower at any time after starting the TOT character tower on Very Easy. So that should help.

Second stage requires 10 fatalities and Brutalities plus souls and Koins.

You also get skins, gear and other items for your characters. Enjoy!

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
This is the only way. Other than buying them in the daily rotation. I wouldn’t say it’s “easy” though as it’s just very time-consuming. I’m on stage 5 for Shang just to get his last Brutality.

But I’m just happy to have his “your soul is mine!” movie outro. Best! I think it was in stage 3.

Some tips to optimize getting the requirements:

Fatal blows: you don't have to watch the whole animation, as soon as you land it restart the match. Also there is a consumable (don't remember the name, it's one in the category that affect whole tower) that gives you a fstal blow available from the beginning. So basically, use consumable, land fb, restart, repeat.

Brutalities: same thing, restart the game as soon as the brutal begins.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Some tips to optimize getting the requirements:

Fatal blows: you don't have to watch the whole animation, as soon as you land it restart the match. Also there is a consumable (don't remember the name, it's one in the category that affect whole tower) that gives you a fstal blow available from the beginning. So basically, use consumable, land fb, restart, repeat.

Brutalities: same thing, restart the game as soon as the brutal begins.
And you can do your requirements on Survivor tower, on Very Easy. One round fights, nice and quick.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Also you can do multiple characters with a single orb if you choose "select fighter" and have stage 3 or 5 unlocked beforehand...Brutalities are ez just use d2 and stun modifier (net, arrow, fart) and dont block...still gonna take you a minute to finish all the good ones...raiden's last intro is badass!

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
Online play also counts (not private matches!!!)

I played some KL and wanted to close out the day with playing some towers and had most stuff already unlocked for Shang (Uppercuts, throws)

Of course that´s not the way to go but still nice to have