What's new

Video/Tutorial How to get out of Blood Ball set up (MIDSCREEN)

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Cant you also armor against it ?
Yes, you can armor out of it, but you're still eating the blood ball. Thats 15% of your life. Probably better to jump out.

EDIT: How did you select skarlet's palette swap in the second video? She doesn't have an alt so I thought you couldn't get the other color? I vaguely remember some way to do it though..something about selecting a different character with start, backing out, and then selecting the character(skarlet here) with start. Something like that?

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Yeah, but that would not be smart. You still eat the 15% from the blood ball.
Yeah Killphil replied to me about that a few posts above. Question : Can Smoke counter this by using Shake ? Or Kenshi and NW by using reflect ? Is it considered a projectile ?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
So only in the corner and if you can catch them off guard maybe mid screen.

I'm glad somebody else tested this because I didn't have anyone to test with. If they jump back and you do high blood ball, does it hit?

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
EDIT: How did you select skarlet's palette swap in the second video? She doesn't have an alt so I thought you couldn't get the other color? I vaguely remember some way to do it though..something about selecting a different character with start, backing out, and then selecting the character(skarlet here) with start. Something like that?
Highlight a character with more than one costume, hit start twice, back out, highlight Skarlet, hit start twice, enjoy magenta Skarlet.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Or Kenshi and NW by using reflect ? Is it considered a projectile ?
Launching a blood ball against kenshi and nightwolf is the worse idea you can get with skarlet xD

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
How are you supposed to tell which height the blood ball will come out? You would just have to guess, right?

Altaire

Noob
So only in the corner and if you can catch them off guard maybe mid screen.

I'm glad somebody else tested this because I didn't have anyone to test with. If they jump back and you do high blood ball, does it hit?
I wrote a useless post and it was edited by Ninj.