What's new

Breakthrough - Unbreakable How to fix unbreakable

boba_buster

Noob saibot
this is how nrs can fix unbreakable , and what they should have done from the get go

Delete unbreakable

Make noob saibot variation just like they did for mournful

Tele drop
Clone slide
Clone charge
...done
Your welcome nrs

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Am I the only person getting sick of the posts on this site that are like "Here's how to fix this character/variation: Delete them from the game!! HUEHUEHUE ME SO FUNNY"

No. It's not funny. F*** off. Cheers.

I would post this in a status update, but y'know, 140 characters breh. Not directly hating you, just your post.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Noob deserves his own character not this shit

Ye be better off making Unbreakbale Cyber Sub Zero

He's already got the parry, just give him a Divekick instead of aura, bombs instead freeze

Samsara

Resident Cynic
tfw unbreakable posting has overtaken grandmaster threads as the thing that upsets TYM the most about Subby mains. Feels good man, keep them coming.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Normal ice aura reduces damage taken.

Ex ice aura reduces damage taken and heals sub zero, if sub zero gets hit healing stops.

Parry works against jump attacks.

If unbreakable gets these buffs then it ll be at least playable.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
It's an extremely redundant buff. You already have standing 1 and frost bomb that work very well as anti-airs. You don't need parry to work as AA as well.
Freezing your enemies is more satisfying than using meter burn frost bomb to get out if corner, also there are many ways to get around parry, jumping over to other side, teleporting or simply waiting for barrier to disappear.

He isnt fixed yet but hes viable after the past buffs, I find that if im super vigilant about jump attacks and go in the air often when I expect him to jump in, hes a great character. You can't just throw the shield out there willy nilly, you build respect for the shield, and then you abuse that respect- them doing crossups puts them at a disadvantage you can exploit, them waiting for the shield gives you throw/blockstring opportunities. This is a character for risky but smart players

Normal ice aura reduces damage taken.

Ex ice aura reduces damage taken and heals sub zero, if sub zero gets hit healing stops.

Parry works against jump attacks.

If unbreakable gets these buffs then it ll be at least playable.
I agree with the "Parry works against jump attacks" nothing more frustrating imo. Unbreakable isn't as bad as everybody thinks. I forgot who had mentioned it but if you him as a rush down player instead of a defensive player people kind of poop themselves.