What's new

How to deal with Sindel spam

ND.

Noob
Hello everyone.
I have some problems playing Sonya offline with my buddy`s Sindel. He`s a type of player who prefers not to try any luck going in close combat with any character he picks. But generally I can evade or block his every move and get in. But when he picks Sindel, things are a little bit different. He just starts with jumping out, and then spams like hell, doing his fireball mid-air. I don`t know what to do, because you eat a lot of cheap damage while getting in, and when you reach the corner, she has an option to jump over you and jump to the other side of screen, or Ex Step Up. She can eat the full combo, but still get out after that to continue spamming. That`s really annoying.
Any tips how to deal with nonstop spamming Sindel with tools Sonya has? MS f1 works bad, and you can`t jump over her diagonal projectiles.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Just dash block in.....exCartwheel...GGs. Seriously though. Eat the chip damage on the way in, don't block low once you get into that footsie range because you don't want to eat the cartwheel. Then make a read and ExCartwheel through what ever she does. The risk/reward should always be in your favor here I would think.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Be patient and chase her to the corner . Try to tag her with a d4 and start pressure, she has no real escape besides trying to poke and get out which leaves her open to iAdk. If you read her jumping over you, use a s.1 and juggle, and just block the ex overhead and start pressure since she is negative. And in general just abuse ex cw, she doesn't have a real answer for that.