What's new

Question - Wrestler How to deal with Pretty Lady Leatherface?

EXRoll

Noob
As a Jax main, what's the best way to deal with pretty lady leatherface? The zoning is too good. Even if you get to the middle to punish the recovery, good players will just duck and wait to uppercut.

Any ideas? The worst part is his air chainsaw throw because that can be thrown early in the air, so dashing in is difficult if the chainsaw air throw is even a little bit early.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
same as every other character really, eithjer use advancing armor to fly through the projectile, or block, approach, block, approach, or neutral duck, approach, neutral duck, approach, but that might be riskier here as he

Don't dash forward unlesss you have no stamina, run, you can cancel it into block or crouch at anytime, only dash if you are out of stamina and you are sure there is a window, otherwise just walk.

There's really no easy way to stop him from controlling that space, nor should there be, this is what the character is meant to do well.. Dash Punch is armored, fast, and far advancing however, so thats one tool other characters don't have

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Learn the spacing of his b2 (the fast overhead) and block low when not in that space. Then you just make a read with dash punch and bam your in and pretty lady starts crying about not having mids.

Not hard. I have a friend who plays a solid PL and I dont have a hard time. Dont be predictable with your spacing. You can run under his air chainsaw at the right range and on read to start your stuff. Once pretty lady is cornered he is totally fucked against Jax since Jax breaks all of LFs armor with his normals.