What's new

How to Deal with Cyborg from Boiled Walnut

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

Yeah, Cyborg is in Injustice 2. This may be news to many of you, since there are like 5 people who play him. That being the case, those 5 Cyborg players may be the deadliest to see in a pool, since nobody knows how to deal with him. Thanks Cyborg player Boiled Walnut, THAT CHANGES TODAY!

In this recent video, Walnut goes over a few things that makes Cyborg a danger and your best options to deal with that danger. I can say if I learned anything, it's that Cyborg has really strong pressure (+30 on block with his missiles landing) and I would not want to play against him while I'm in the corner. It seems like he has a lot of tech that can blow up the typical means to deal with somebody while you are on the defensive, go check this video out. Don't be like me and go 0-2 because you keep pressing buttons while you were unsafe but didn't know it. Combo Breaker is next weekend, this might be the thing that saves your life! And while you are at it, go follow Boiled Walnut on Twitter to see some more tech for everyone's favorite DC robot/human hybrid.