What's new

Question How to connect TS1, B3 online?

Ayane_94

Noob
Offline I can connect it almost all the time (I just wait for the cartwheel animation then press b3) but online isn't the same, I don't know it just always whiffs for me (the b3). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
you're just going to have to keep practicing. Small amounts of lag online make timing things like this difficult. It's going to take time to get used to it. I don't think there is really any other way

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
dont focus on visual cues you have to input back 3 slightly earlier , to practice inv a friend to online practice mode (lag will take place) and keep trying to do b3

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Simple.
Don't use it.
Replace Back + 3 with a forward jump 2. I haven't ever dropped a Harley combo, under any circumstances, because of this decision alone.
Though note: Under laggy circumstances, the timing on your combo doesn't change, only the time at which the move is registered on screen changes. That's it.
The B3 almost feels like a cancel after TS1. It's strange, but you can be quite early on B3.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Simple.
Don't use it.
Replace Back + 3 with a forward jump 2. I haven't ever dropped a Harley combo, under any circumstances, because of this decision alone.
Though note: Under laggy circumstances, the timing on your combo doesn't change, only the time at which the move is registered on screen changes. That's it.
The B3 almost feels like a cancel after TS1. It's strange, but you can be quite early on B3.

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
Plus I feel B3 limit you on combo enders due to the height of which the character goes flying off the wall.

Ayane_94

Noob
Simple.
Don't use it.
That's actually what I do since B3 won't connect for me. But I'd rather add B3 to my combos for more damage.