What's new

How to beat boss towers alone?

Sorakell

Noob
Hi everybody.
Since i don't have psn right now i must battle the i.a. tower bosses alone. Those who you are supposed to beat with one or two partners...but i tried to beat the boss alone and she crushed me in a few seconds i was barely able to hit her once on the few seconds the match took.

I don't consider myself a top player but i'm capable of beating hard towers with my mains without struggling too much...but those bosses are another story, they abuse me very hard. None of the tricks i know (like jumping attacks) worked for me.

Are they supposed to be impossible to beat solo? I'm still too green to fight them? Is there some tip or trick i miss?

I would appreciate any help.

trufenix

bye felicia
Most of the bosses are pretty hard to beat even with multiple players. Tag ones require a LOT of coordination between players o conserve health and, group battles need pretty much non stop assist spam to survive unless someone is really good

Wigy

There it is...
They straight up read your inputs and dick you. There's no winning legit, need tag partners and abuse any possible chees

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I can do it with my D'vorah. She's got an augment that increases FB damage by 9% for each % health missing, and the effect doubles under 10%. So I end up fatal blowing for 9k damage.

Wigy

There it is...
To be fair bots usually have some weird habit. Like poking out strings or plus frames nonstop, you can exploit that to just loop them to death. Will take time to fish for it though.