What's new

How this vortex works ?

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
So I saw in dinks video hes doing a vortex where he activates blue trait after mb trap and ends combo in trap while in trait . After it he jumps over and do nj3 . I can tell its guess between cross up or not but how do you time it to cross up or not ?

Here it is :

he doest it at 8 min 39 sec

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
So I saw in dinks video hes doing a vortex where he activates blue trait after mb trap and ends combo in trap while in trait . After it he jumps over and do nj3 . I can tell its guess between cross up or not but how do you time it to cross up or not ?

Here it is :

Look up Ponker's YT channel. He goes over this. As for how you dictate it, it's pretty hard to do it even yourself. It's pretty RNG like Batman's old J2 vortex.

xGunShow

Toronto, Canada @GunShowXO

Here it is :

I believe it works like this:

If you do the j3 earlier, it'll cross up
If you do it late, it's the same side

But I also think it's character specific as well.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Ok guys ive just came back from lab :DI know what dink is doing there. After you jump over him wait like a second and do j3 to cross up and if you jump immediately its regular side

I believe it works like this:

If you do the j3 earlier, it'll cross up
If you do it late, it's the same side

But I also think it's character specific as well.
Been following your YouTube channel, nice sets you got there) I am really interested to know your early opinion on the character changes now.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
What do you need help with specifically?
Watch dinks video i posted , hes ending combo with string into trap while blue traited , jumps over him and do jump 3 . I dont know how to time it precisely to cross up or not . I thought when you do j3 early it lands same side and if you delay it a bit its cross up but it turned out I was wrong .

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Watch dinks video i posted , hes ending combo with string into trap while blue traited , jumps over him and do jump 3 . I dont know how to time it precisely to cross up or not . I thought when you do j3 early it lands same side and if you delay it a bit its cross up but it turned out I was wrong .
Don't use jump 3, use jump 2 until the patch. Jump 3 isn't as good and requires meters to do decent damage and is hard to hitconfirm both sides.

Make sure to do F13 into low trap, jump over, neutral jump and then jp2.

It has to be F13 trap for jump 2 to work otherwise it wont connect.

Just a 50/50.

(Do jump 2 into 113 for a meterless launcher)

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Don't use jump 3, use jump 2 until the patch. Jump 3 isn't as good and requires meters to do decent damage and is hard to hitconfirm both sides.

Make sure to do F13 into low trap, jump over, neutral jump and then jp2.

It has to be F13 trap for jump 2 to work otherwise it wont connect.

Just a 50/50.

(Do jump 2 into 113 for a meterless launcher)
ok thx man , why "until patch " ? after patch j3 will be better or what ?