What's new

How the F * C K is upgraded jaqui so busted?

thlityoursloat

kick kick
jUsT anTi aIR heR, blOk hiGH, wAiT unTiL shE rUnS oUt of mEtEr
Fuck that. This character bars you from moving, can hardly get zoned and pressures you endlessly with her dumbass low groundpound check that can be meterburned into another ground pound. She's not going to run out of meter because she has 9f mid very safe staggers into full high damage combos, no one in their right mind is going to hard read out of her busted ass staggers.

Her f3 staggers have way better frame data than Jax's f3 staggers.
Jax f3 double digits, Jacqui f3 is like -2. The ender on Jaqui's f3 string does 135 damage without a gap and is universal, Jax 1+3 ender does 11% without heat.
Not to mention she has full combos.
Yeah but lets nerf Jax.
i agree. but im also done trying to explain why i think jax isnt top 10 or even top 15 im serrious i actually think jax is low tier.
you dont make a tier list based on character tools its based on mu and jax lose to too many characters and barely win when he win.
Jax doesnt destroy anyone.

now that been said. the Only pro i would trust for a legit tier list is ninjakilla. The guy is so humble that he says the real shit when he speaks on mu. Sonic is wrong with his tier list i know his the NRS GOAT but his tier list is and always been non sense. Remember when darksiede was top 5 ? yeah also remember when skarlet was S tier ? hmmm k.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Jax isn't as bad as Jacqui, granted but no way he's low tier lol. Let's not get carried away now. He is MUCH better than Raiden, let's be real here...

Thankfully we only have to wait almost another month before they may or may not do something lol

The dev cycle of this game man, lol, I don’t even know anymore.
Honestly, I don't think NRS listens to the fans like they say I think they gauge their decisions by what "pros" say or ones they favor I should say then wind up doing what they want anyway, probably take a vote at the studio like "ok so who's for buffing Raiden or not? Ok we got 90 no's and 10 yes, guess no dice for him! Next, who's for making Jax and Jacqui too good! Ahh 90's yes's and 10 nos. Ok, done deal! lol

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
It's beyond ridiculous but honestly finding the ways to deal with her jumping with your main is the best and least frustrating way to deal with her until she is changed.

Iron Lungs

The official "sweat child" of TYM
Jacqui at her cor is completely broken, let alone variations. This bitch can stagger, get in for free, crazy plus frames and frame traps that make no sense.

Vampbites

Fangin' 'N' Bangin'
She plays a very different game to what the rest of 11's kast do that's for sure. I don't normally cry "Nerfs!" typically I want to see multiple characters buffed up but in this case she is most def busted.

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
Jacqui by herself is BUSTED - Super fast half screen dash punch safe on block. B22 another half screen super fast move that is safe on block. She FUCKS the neutral and she's safe on block.

Plus this variation now she is ABOVE busted. She is so stupid that Jacqui players does not even HIT CONFIRM. They do anything into that super jump lmaaaoo

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Jacqui by herself is BUSTED - Super fast half screen dash punch safe on block. B22 another half screen super fast move that is safe on block. She FUCKS the neutral and she's safe on block.

Plus this variation now she is ABOVE busted. She is so stupid that Jacqui players does not even HIT CONFIRM. They do anything into that super jump lmaaaoo
Anyone who isn’t hitconfirming will be blown up by any decent player. Because there’s nothing she does out of Bionic Bounce that is safe. There’s a reason that Deoxys, who is probably the best serious representative of Upgraded, stays on the ground half the time instead of constantly jumping like a maniac.

Watch any of his recent matches in tournament and it becomes clear that good players have no issues dealing with the bounce. But it will continue to annoy lesser players and they’ll cry about it, similar to Scorpion’s teleport.

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
Anyone who isn’t hitconfirming will be blown up by any decent player. Because there’s nothing she does out of Bionic Bounce that is safe. There’s a reason that Deoxys, who is probably the best serious representative of Upgraded, stays on the ground half the time instead of constantly jumping like a maniac.

Watch any of his recent matches in tournament and it becomes clear that good players have no issues dealing with the bounce. But it will continue to annoy lesser players and they’ll cry about it, similar to Scorpion’s teleport.
sorry but he jumps like a maniac most recent footage:

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'

No. Most Jacqui players are no hit confirming confirm shit and getting away with it. Its not Deoxys. Nivek is the best one. He won the european tournament. He was jumping all over the place and was getting away with it. Foxy Grampa is a lesser player? VideoGamezYo is a lesser player?