What's new

Tech How Sinestro feels about Manhunter

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Last edited:

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
I'm working on some anti - manhunter stuff , I'm pretty sure fearblast beats trait st.3 at the start of the match , and trait shot might even be able to punish his teleport on block
Trait shot should considering it's 5 frames and mmh OH tele is -7 (or -8 but you get the point.) i woulnt really do raw FB at the beginning of the match because if mmh ducks then it's a pack up for sin

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Cowboy and I have worked on this for a while now (sorry if we didn't share it slipped our minds).

A few things to note from your posts ... Trait cannot punish Teleport (even a just frame).

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
True but what if they don't cancel into anything or cancel into oh Tele

What is traited st.3 on block?
I Think +2......? Maybe

Well if they do 3 tele u can block tele and check them 2 b12 post tele they have to respect or walk back and take the 2% chip hit or b12 throw, b12 arachnid risk, b1(tap 4 quick and release ) trait charge fake b12 or after the fake standing 3

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
I Think +2......? Maybe

Well if they do 3 tele u can block tele and check them 2 b12 post tele they have to respect or walk back and take the 2% chip hit or b12 throw, b12 arachnid risk, b1(tap 4 quick and release ) trait charge fake b12 or after the fake standing 3
Getting the first bar can b a huge deciding factor in the match that's why I feel it's just cool that the option is there its more of a read/reaction that can potentially make manhunter sit there which is huge

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
True but what if they don't cancel into anything or cancel into oh Tele

What is traited st.3 on block?
I Think +2......? Maybe

Martian's standing 3 is -2

Last edited: