What's new

How similar is IGAU to Injustice 2 ?

Bilbo11

Noob
Does anyone know from experience or mass breakdowns how similar INJ2 will be?

would it be worth going back and getting into the swing of things to prepare, or would it be a case of
MK9 - to - MKX, which (and I have gone back for splash recently) feel completely different.
(slower, clunky, floaty) Completely different I would say. This isnt a breakdown of balance changes
from SF4 to SFV- more a comparison from MK9-MKX vs IGAU-INJ2

im looking for an unbiased opinion as some of you guys on here have had your paws on the game,
just curious as to if it really would be worth spending time on IGAU for the next few months to become familiar. Or would it be a waste of time and no better off about 5 hours into INJ2.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
From what I'm seen some people say It's similar enough initially. Some base combos are the same. I've heard people say I1 player will be right at home once they start I2, but we have to wait. It could all change by release.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I suggest you play inj1 and sfv and kofxiv, it's a combo of all three. Inj 1 system and mixups and some returning characters, sfv footsies and craziness, kof movement and zoning. That's the best homework you can give yourself.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Looking at the IGAU2 trailers and gameplay vids, and the fact IGAU1 became backwards compat on xbox, I went to play IGAU1 again and it sure felt the same as the trailers I watched, just older graphics and such. Just eyeballing that obviously, but itd been awhile so I was like lets try IGAU1 again and it seemed a lot like what I just watched with the gameplay trailers. From the eye ball test.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
Look at MKX and IGAU. Then look at the gameplay videos they have up on IGN or something.

NRS isn't very creative.