What's new

How realistic is Sindels flight cancel

It pisses me off to find out that all combo videos were basically cheated by slowing it down
I agree why the hell do these people keep trying to deconstuct the games? If i programmed the game and people were showing others how to glitch id feel like my program was not perfect. I dont think its respectful at all. It doesnt show talent it shows that hackers can hack. Id be carefull about bragging about this kinda shit.

ded

Elder God
this is really starting to pisses me off.

1. the only slowed down combos were in MKT BROKEN (N64) series
2. MK4: Extreme used save states for some combos and of course in most of them save state just wont work (like the sujk infinites)
3. UMK3 Infinito used 3 (three!) combos for frame advance, just because there is no other way to perform them.

next time before insulting someone's work make at least a "re-search"

Tim Static

Adminerator
this is really starting to pisses me off.

1. the only slowed down combos were in MKT BROKEN (N64) series
2. MK4: Extreme used save states for some combos and of course in most of them save state just wont work (like the sujk infinites)
3. UMK3 Infinito used 3 (three!) combos for frame advance, just because there is no other way to perform them.

next time before insulting someone's work make at least a "re-search"
ded, dont take his insult personal.

That guy considers anybody who uses anti air anything & infinites to be cheaters & hackers.

Look at the thread titled "MK8" in the Myths subforum. Read the top of Page 6. :rolleyes: