What's new

How often do you and why?

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Fair question, just figured I'd ask out of curiosity. For me, I would say not very often but sometimes more frequent than not. It all depends on how things are going, how about you guys?

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
At all times
Definitely better to be safe than sorry
Add 4 to the letter Blue
Multiple times a week until i run into liu kangs and remember why its pointless to play anything but top 5 chars long term
Sometimes but only if the is are what who
Every now and then.
Can't argue with that
I never stop. Even now.
ok why not, it's yours anyway
Since quarantine ive been nutting 3 times a day ... wait , whats this about?
Harry Potter and The Shit-sandwich With Lettuce
All day every day.
that's almost not enough
I never stop. Even now.
Nothing left to do but start teaching classes then
I never. I tried it once, hated it. Decided I would rather not. So don't.
Ask for bacon next time, you'll like it better
Never, and I think you're an absolute piece of trash if you do. Full stop.

You should apologize for even bringing it up.
Ok but you'll have to wait until 2 days before the day after tomorrow
People who don't are starting to look real sus to me. Like who do you think you are? Just do it
Nike.
All the time, sometimes
Benadryl, bus trips and sometimes doors
I don't never ain't not do none of nothing.
You just HAD to be the ONE person in this thread not making any sense. It takes all kinds....(sorry i have to go, the Flying Cheese is stalking me again)

Denny

Noob
You just HAD to be the ONE person in this thread not making any sense. It takes all kinds....(sorry i have to go, the Flying Cheese is stalking me again)
I'm pretty sure it's four, but it's possible that every maybe.
Why don't you try to foot? It's much very hamsters.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Well not really but sometimes I wish in one hand and shit in the other to see which one fills up first
I'm pretty sure it's four, but it's possible that every maybe.
Why don't you try to foot? It's much very hamsters.
Ah yes, the insidious soliloquy of Flab-quarv 7 , i see you know your classic literature. I do foot every time I take a leak but pepperoni because hamsters sprout wings and turn evil vaginitis while killing 2 stones with 1 bird....

.....but I'm not saying 4 is wrong

Denny

Noob
Ah yes, the insidious soliloquy of Flab-quarv 7 , i see you know your classic literature. I do foot every time I take a leak but pepperoni because hamsters sprout wings and turn evil vaginitis while killing 2 stones with 1 bird....

.....but I'm not saying 4 is wrong
Ants are like lettuce because every house. I'm fairly coruscate that in multiple hopscotch every turn hash browns fish sketch.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
After thinking about it, I believe you have a good point. It is a fair question. Been doing it more often lately. Just got some more today too. Wish I had an endless supply, but that could be dangerous ya know?

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Once in a blue moon I does
How about when the red moon sets and the sun rises in the west?
Ants are like lettuce because every house. I'm fairly coruscate that in multiple hopscotch every turn hash browns fish sketch.
Yea, it's a beautiful thing
After thinking about it, I believe you have a good point. It is a fair question. Been doing it more often lately. Just got some more today too. Wish I had an endless supply, but that could be dangerous ya know?
Could you be a little more condescending because I'm not that good with subtle?

Corrupted Shinnok

Final Boss
I did in 1997 and then I did it again in 2015.

Just to make sure, we're talking about becoming the MK final boss, right? Good, good, I thought so.