What's new

How many games do you play in a session?

I played 150 games with this new controller i got from Walmart, just to see if it was worth keeping. My thumb was kinda sore after. It was the Neo SE advanced controller...better dpad than the microsoft pad but i think ill buy that hori pad. i played some guy named DEVA5TATION a bunch and he was pretty sick. Anyways, how many games do you usually play in a session?

oBryant

Noob
I played 150 games with this new controller i got from Walmart, just to see if it was worth keeping. My thumb was kinda sore after. It was the Neo SE advanced controller...better dpad than the microsoft pad but i think ill buy that hori pad. i played some guy named DEVA5TATION a bunch and he was pretty sick. Anyways, how many games do you usually play in a session?
DEVASTATION = SMOKE, hold block back down.. wait wait wait wait, finally FF lk BB lp auto combo.. repeat

As someone from Australia, usually a very short time because of the lack of players i can feasibly fight without lag , however if i somehow find a few people who are good and i don't lag much against, then as long as possible.

with no delay and no idiots in a room, I usually play around 30-50... Longer if the competition is good and not everyone in the room is a mute.

Droopy

Noob
with no delay and no idiots in a room, I usually play around 30-50... Longer if the competition is good and not everyone in the room is a mute.
Im a mute (deaf). I find it funny because alot of people cant take somebody kickin their ass and not talkin shit about it too. Its like gettin owned by a wall.

Depends on who I'm playing.

Me and Konqrr always end up playing like 100 games, just because we connect well and when he gets fired up were equal in skill. You gotta beat him a few times to get him fired up though :)

Depends on who I'm playing.

Me and Konqrr always end up playing like 100 games, just because we connect well and when he gets fired up were equal in skill. You gotta beat him a few times to get him fired up though :)
You ain't ever play 100 with me you asshole. Seriously bro, you should come play more.

1st post...but anyway I usually play around 20 games if the person is as good or better than me. Did so with Konqrr earlier.....good times.

MaDWaK

Noob
Ill just keep playing until the people theat are better than me leave. or until all the decent players are off

Per person I'll play 25-50 if we're having good matches, per login I usually play around 150. If the person is boring to play I usually only do 2 or 3 matches though, and if they drop I usually just quit then.

Houzi

Noob
Ill just keep playing until the people theat are better than me leave. or until all the decent players are off
Haha, I do that too with the people who are better than me. I let them just beat the shit out of me and they get bored. But I don't get bored because it's a challenge for me, they get bored because if they wanted to hit a punching bag they'd go to the gym. :D

I usually play 25-35 matches if the person is fun to play with. If they don't know how to do the 050-050 thingy, then I just know not to play them for more than 6 matches. Laggers automatically don't get played with. Definitely someone who is better than me or same skill level as me, I'll do 40+ games if they continue to play me for that long.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I wish I could play DC and philly more often. The less I play DC, seems like the worse I get because my guard is so off when I play other people. About 50+ with anyone I know, usually from this forum.