What's new

Question How is Nightwing bad in the current meta?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I like how you ignored the fact that I tagged you. Lol no respect for the old school guys
lol sorry I just saw Ermac and someone who actually plays Ermac :p

What's up? You're pig's friend right? The nightwolf player from what I remember.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Owe another Ermac player? We're rare these days ;)

Your GT doesn't look familar, are you newer to Xbox? I love Ermac ;) Hope he's in MK 10! Fujin too!
yeah i wasnt around for the bulk of the mk days i didnt start playing beyond casually until january 2013 but ermac is my favorite character hands down and was my main :)
i played a little rain too and some smoke

MKF30

its mesofly weirdo...you serious right now?
Petey not weirdo cause I can't remember your name from 10 years ago? (8 years ago lol :p Excuse me lol :p ) Meso right I remember you now. I'm a bit older then you so forgive if I forget your name lol

yeah i wasnt around for the bulk of the mk days i didnt start playing beyond casually until january 2013 but ermac is my favorite character hands down and was my main :)
i played a little rain too and some smoke
Oh nice, yeah I'm i'm a HUGE Ermac fan(well sure you can tell lol) from my profile) but also love the ninjas. Only ones I don't use much in MK 9 are Cyrax, Reptile, Sub-Zero. I can use Rain a little bit. The rest of the ninjas I use though Ermac, Sektor, Scorpion, Smoke, Noob. My main guys however in order are Ermac, Sektor, Scorpion, Smoke, NW, Raiden, Stryker, Rain & Sheeva. All mid and low tier here.

?? the guy is being friendly and youre sounding like a dickish east coast player right now
Thanks, I try lol :)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Petey not weirdo cause I can't remember your name from 10 years ago? (8 years ago lol :p Excuse me lol :p ) Meso right I remember you now. I'm a bit older then you so forgive if I forget your name lol

Oh nice, yeah I'm i'm a HUGE Ermac fan(well sure you can tell lol) from my profile) but also love the ninjas. Only ones I don't use much in MK 9 are Cyrax, Reptile, Sub-Zero. I can use Rain a little bit. The rest of the ninjas I use though Ermac, Sektor, Scorpion, Smoke, Noob. My main guys however in order are Ermac, Sektor, Scorpion, Smoke, NW, Raiden, Stryker, Rain & Sheeva. All mid and low tier here.

Thanks, I try lol :)
well I don't usually forget people in the MK community. We used to interact allot on MKO during MKD and MKA. lol you know when you made that video of the voices? Pig and I thought it was really good.

MKF30

well I don't usually forget people in the MK community. We used to interact allot on MKO during MKD and MKA. lol you know when you made that video of the voices? Pig and I thought it was really good.
Oh? I think I do, I have put out a few since then lol I think I know which one you're referring to. Thanks :)

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
yeah i pretty much only play ninjas lol mained ermac and alt was rain then played a little smoke, reptile, scorp, and noob (zoning lol) sektor was fun too but that was mostly ust teleports since i was ass with him

MKF30

Downplayer :joker:
lol Smoke is good but not KL or Kabal good ;) besides I hardly use him anyway. 99% of the time I will use ermac, sektor or scorpion, nw someone like that.

but you remember me though? ill be kind of insulted if you dont
Yes lol. I do.

yeah i pretty much only play ninjas lol mained ermac and alt was rain then played a little smoke, reptile, scorp, and noob (zoning lol) sektor was fun too but that was mostly ust teleports since i was ass with him
Yeah, I love to zone I'm a HUGE zoner lol I enjoy doing it all the time with everyone I use especially Ermac and Sektor.