What's new

Question How is everyone doing w MMH???

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
I'm doing pretty ok. I am having so much fun with him though. He is the first character that feels natural in this game, really happy he exists

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I'm starting to struggle against characters like Catwoman and Nightwing...anybody that's pressure oriented...just fills my veins with salt.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I'm starting to struggle against characters like Catwoman and Nightwing...anybody that's pressure oriented...just fills my veins with salt.
Every free second u get away, stand your ground on a close orb. make them respect you where u stand. Even wake up close orb if u have to. React to them blockin an orb and pressure them tough.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Every free second u get away, stand your ground on a close orb. make them respect you where u stand. Even wake up close orb if u have to. React to them blockin an orb and pressure them tough.
I hit people sooo much with wake up push. They get salty and start trying to meter burn b3/f3 and waste meter. It is glorious. I'm starting to get hate mail for my non stop orbs also. You are absolutely right. Even if I get punished for throwing out orbs, if the placement is right, it breaks their combo. after I gain some respect shit gets real lol

I'm loving this guy. He's so varied. There so much stuff I want to setup and try to do that I never get to, though.
If I'm hitting his MB db1 > B3 combo, it feels unfair.
B2 < db1 isn't as easy to block as it seems
His D1 is good and has range.
I can get his instant overhead J1 pretty consistently. I just don't find the time to fit it in my strategy as much as I'd like to.
I really feel like he has the advantage over GL
He has so many tools. So many ways to wreck people. So many things that ACTUALLY WORK.

I've pretty much dropped Bane for MMH.

Kovu

The Crownless King
My MMH is pretty bad. I loose to my friend's Batman all the time.

But that's mainly because my combo inputs are sloppy has hell.

carrion4worm

king of the underground
I have been hitting online with a simple, but demoralizing tech: hit with a 2,2 and cancel into orb (no extra directional input). the connecting 2,2 makes opp. stumble back perfectly into the orb. Then, for fun, hit them with the old d,d 2 (tk strike) immediately as they get popped by the orb. It's a great set-up for the overhead tele mixup as well, depending on your timing. Try it, it's just so fun!!!

Love him, even if they do take away his b1,3 untechable . He's got enough to make up for it's loss.

arydious

Noob
Why wasn't he a day 1 character? Soooo much fun and versatile as hell! Online is another story, however. I went 4-12 last night.
Be happy he was not day one. It seems like the dlc characters have a lot more tools than the starters. Kind I wish they would add some more tools around the board now. I'm not saying its broke or anything but he is very fun to play and never boron because of all his tools.

Wasted

Noob
Nightwing is eating MMH alive from my experience. I have absolutely no reason to respect regular orbs. Ground blasts beat you out of both teleports free. Ground blast checks pillars and TK strikes.

Other than that, I love using J'onn as he is right now.

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
Nightwing is eating MMH alive from my experience. I have absolutely no reason to respect regular orbs. Ground blasts beat you out of both teleports free. Ground blast checks pillars and TK strikes.

Other than that, I love using J'onn as he is right now.
I know I aam getting served weekly in my nightwing matches....
I think air dashing his nonsense is the only option....

Espio

Kokomo
Doing pretty good with him as of now and having a blast.

There hasn't been a character since Hawkgirl I could play for hours on end and not get bored with them. I love that he can pressure, zone and control space so well.

carrion4worm

king of the underground
My god I know someone is already using this probably, but for those others, try this swag, super stylish combo ender: After a hard Knock down, or stagger, or pop-up, use your overhead teleport (db3d) to take advantage and immediately 'clear their mind' (f2d3) while quickly
inputting bf3 so the psionic push comes out immediately. It crosses up (the f2d3), so remember that when inputting your push commands.
--Not a real heavy damage combo (19%) by itself, but it's MMH, so you always have more tricks up your sleeve...(hell, another overhead teleport can put you in perfect range for trait combos/orbs/standing 3/whatever....
God NRS nailed this one...the perfect character, almost.
(Still have trouble hitting 2 j3s after B3, however...oh well...I switched to ji2 and then ji1 for now)